Why has my relationship changed me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Ok firstly, before my gf, I used to be voyeuristic outgoing guy, who enjoyed flings and casual fun with many girls. I was interested in getting physical, I was the guy who always constantly checking out hot girls, on the lookout 24/7. :rolleyes:

However I met this girl, and started dating her, and now after becoming her bf, I started developing these odd feelings, like my heart quickens and Im filled with these good feelings, when she walks towards me, or when I hear her voice. Its seriously freaking me out.

Its very strange, I just keep thinking strange romantic thoughts about my gf.. The other day this hot girl with a booty and a nice rack walked by me, and I didnt even pay her any attention , I was instead too preoccupied thinking about my gf's smile.... !?!?! >_<

I mean my sex-drive has completely gone as well, I mean I would usually 'take care of myself' twice every day, but i havent done it in weeks.

I mean, my gf is really hot, but I dont even think about banging her, I just think about cuddling her, taking her places and other romantic ****... Am I turning gay?? :confused:
WhatamIdoing
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You sprung homie.
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You are clearly turning gay. Because gay men think about their girlfriend's smiles all day long...

Hang on, am i missing something?
66CC99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Proper homo
mapulet
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bslforever)
You are clearly turning gay. Because gay men think about their girlfriend's smiles all day long...

Hang on, am i missing something?
Have a positive rep for this! :')
supernova92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:rolleyes: yeah you're obviously gay
littlehobbit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
someone's falling in love

change can be a good thing
StrawberryKoi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok firstly, before my gf, I used to be voyeuristic outgoing guy, who enjoyed flings and casual fun with many girls. I was interested in getting physical, I was the guy who always constantly checking out hot girls, on the lookout 24/7. :rolleyes:

However I met this girl, and started dating her, and now after becoming her bf, I started developing these odd feelings, like my heart quickens and Im filled with these good feelings, when she walks towards me, or when I hear her voice. Its seriously freaking me out.

Its very strange, I just keep thinking strange romantic thoughts about my gf.. The other day this hot girl with a booty and a nice rack walked by me, and I didnt even pay her any attention , I was instead too preoccupied thinking about my gf's smile.... !?!?! >_<

I mean my sex-drive has completely gone as well, I mean I would usually 'take care of myself' twice every day, but i havent done it in weeks.

I mean, my gf is really hot, but I dont even think about banging her, I just think about cuddling her, taking her places and other romantic ****... Am I turning gay?? :confused:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, gay guy with a girlfriend. Cutest troll ever.
Brianop
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you're 'in love'. Don't lose sight of reality though please.

If you show too much of an emotional investment and emotional interest, girls don't like it. It seems strange because it's what they yearn for, but once they get it, they're like 'bahhh whatever'. You have to share your love for her in tiny doses.
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by 66CC99)
Proper homo
:lol:

This
Snugglebunny
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're falling in loooooove ;D
OmicronPersei8
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whipped.

:teehee:
GdotL
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Get out trolllllll
Casshern1456
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cute.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GdotL)
Get out trolllllll
What the hell is your deal? :shifty:

On-topic: And now, you guys are saying Im sprung??

Ahhh thats a bummer

Being in love is so gay :yuck:
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Polly1101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

But you paid her enough attention to check out her arse and her rack....:rolleyes:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Polly1101)
But you paid her enough attention to check out her arse and her rack....:rolleyes:
my friends were ogling, I merely had a slight glance.
Coco-Berry Drop
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aww, love is in the air :love:
Cybele
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:puke:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads