Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why has my relationship changed me? Watch

Ok firstly, before my gf, I used to be voyeuristic outgoing guy, who enjoyed flings and casual fun with many girls. I was interested in getting physical, I was the guy who always constantly checking out hot girls, on the lookout 24/7. :rolleyes:

However I met this girl, and started dating her, and now after becoming her bf, I started developing these odd feelings, like my heart quickens and Im filled with these good feelings, when she walks towards me, or when I hear her voice. Its seriously freaking me out.

Its very strange, I just keep thinking strange romantic thoughts about my gf.. The other day this hot girl with a booty and a nice rack walked by me, and I didnt even pay her any attention , I was instead too preoccupied thinking about my gf's smile.... !?!?! >_<

I mean my sex-drive has completely gone as well, I mean I would usually 'take care of myself' twice every day, but i havent done it in weeks.

I mean, my gf is really hot, but I dont even think about banging her, I just think about cuddling her, taking her places and other romantic ****... Am I turning gay?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You sprung homie.

ReputationRep:
    You are clearly turning gay. Because gay men think about their girlfriend's smiles all day long...

Hang on, am i missing something?

ReputationRep:
    Proper homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    You are clearly turning gay. Because gay men think about their girlfriend's smiles all day long...

Hang on, am i missing something?
    Have a positive rep for this! :')

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: yeah you're obviously gay

ReputationRep:
    someone's falling in love

change can be a good thing

ReputationRep:
    Bless.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok firstly, before my gf, I used to be voyeuristic outgoing guy, who enjoyed flings and casual fun with many girls. I was interested in getting physical, I was the guy who always constantly checking out hot girls, on the lookout 24/7. :rolleyes:

However I met this girl, and started dating her, and now after becoming her bf, I started developing these odd feelings, like my heart quickens and Im filled with these good feelings, when she walks towards me, or when I hear her voice. Its seriously freaking me out.

Its very strange, I just keep thinking strange romantic thoughts about my gf.. The other day this hot girl with a booty and a nice rack walked by me, and I didnt even pay her any attention , I was instead too preoccupied thinking about my gf's smile.... !?!?! >_<

I mean my sex-drive has completely gone as well, I mean I would usually 'take care of myself' twice every day, but i havent done it in weeks.

I mean, my gf is really hot, but I dont even think about banging her, I just think about cuddling her, taking her places and other romantic ****... Am I turning gay?? :confused:
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, gay guy with a girlfriend. Cutest troll ever.

ReputationRep:
    you're 'in love'. Don't lose sight of reality though please.

If you show too much of an emotional investment and emotional interest, girls don't like it. It seems strange because it's what they yearn for, but once they get it, they're like 'bahhh whatever'. You have to share your love for her in tiny doses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 66CC99)
    Proper homo
    :lol:

This

ReputationRep:
    You're falling in loooooove ;D

ReputationRep:
    Whipped.

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Get out trolllllll

ReputationRep:
    Cute.

(Original post by GdotL)
    Get out trolllllll
    What the hell is your deal? :shifty:

On-topic: And now, you guys are saying Im sprung??

Ahhh thats a bummer

Being in love is so gay :yuck:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

But you paid her enough attention to check out her arse and her rack....:rolleyes:

(Original post by Polly1101)
    But you paid her enough attention to check out her arse and her rack....:rolleyes:
    my friends were ogling, I merely had a slight glance.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, love is in the air :love:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.