The Student Room Group

I think my best friend wants to have sex with me...help?

ok so my best friend and I are both straight girls. as far as I'm aware. we chat about guys and shiz, I'm certain we're both straight. but while i'd never have a relationship with a girl, I wouldn't rule out sex with them completely. I wouldn't say I was bi though. we've both talked about how if one of out friends came out as gay or bi we wouldn't reject them as a friend. this was usually in group discussions. (which comes up often in an all girls high school full of middle class daddy's girls that we both attend) we've always done the "love you" thing at the end of a night or something. we're really close, even more so now over the past couple of months as she's had a hard time. she suffers from severe depression and anti-depressants make her feel sick, so she's stuck in a bit of a circle.

anyway. last night (Christmas) we were both at our own houses, texting, we had bob had a few drinks, me more than her, and were joking around. she started saying stuff like "it's only cos you want to shag me." and "yeah well, I would :wink:" just now while writingthis she said "you left your t-shirt at myhouse. can I wear it?" which isn't weird seeing as she wears my clothes quite a lot. but now it soundsdifferent.

I really don't mind, she's more than welcome to be gay or bi and still be my best friend. but is this her trying to tell me? I wouldn't push her away if she came onto me though. but i know she's planning something for new years eve.

what im asking really is, do you think it would be a bad idea?
is it because she feels alone and disconnected from other people cos of her depression?
will it jeapordise our friendship?
any other ideas?

please dont be sarcastic, really just need honest opinions.

we're both 16 by the way. im also quite close with her entire family and spend a lot of time at her house. sooo, yeahhh. thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
she was probably just feeling horny
Have hot consensual sex, you won't regret it.
Reply 3
Sounds more like you want her than the other way round... :/
Hot diggity damn. :coma:
Reply 5
I saw a film like this once.
Reply 6
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Although tbh what girl doesn't find the idea of sex with their best friend pretty damn hot :colondollar:
Reply 8
I need a new keyboard.
Reply 9
Original post by ApplePi
Sounds more like you want her than the other way round... :/

yeah well thats the thing, i wouldnt say no.
Reply 10
DAAAM!! I like this thread
This is so unbelievably perfect

jizzinmapants
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
yeah well thats the thing, i wouldnt say no.

Theeeeen go for it.

And can I join?
Reply 13
ok so we talked and decided that maybe we should just give it a go, because we are best friends and what have we got to lose really? so yeah, looks like New Year's Eve is gonna be it. for all those pervs who want to hear about the hot lesbian first time sex, ill post details about the hot lesbian first time sex. purely for your benefit :wink:

thanks anyway, not really sure what for apart from the sarcastic comments about jizzing on keyboards and the like, but wa-hey. made me laugh.

yeah, bring on NYE! :wink:

thanks x
Reply 14
ok so we talked and decided that maybe we should just give it a go, because we are best friends and what have we got to lose really? so yeah, looks like New Year's Eve is gonna be it. for all those pervs who want to hear about the hot lesbian first time sex, ill post details about the hot lesbian first time sex. purely for your benefit :wink:

thanks anyway, not really sure what for apart from the sarcastic comments about jizzing on keyboards and the like, but wa-hey. made me laugh.

thanks x

But... can I join?
Reply 15
Original post by ApplePi
But... can I join?

ill think about it and let you know nearer the time
Reply 16

thanks x

I didn't know trolls celebrated New Year.
Reply 17
ill think about it and let you know nearer the time

I'm a girl btw :smile: straight but up for a bit of experimenting :wink:
You will regret doing it all by yourself(solo).Let me be the six toy.
Reply 19
Original post by Jake22
I saw a film like this once.

L to the mao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending