Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

American woman eats 30,000 calories in one 2-hour sitting.....UGH Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is so ****ing disgusting. At a time where we spend time with our families and reflect on the less fortunate, this stupid ***** eats 2 weeks worth of food in 2 hours. Can you say austerity?! I dont even know whats worse ....her lack of concern for her daughter's future or her ENABLER! Men pay to watch her eat as well. Im not going to link her website because I don't want to endorse it but her name is Donna Simpson. Google at your own peril.

In fact here is a picture of the offender

http://witchesbrewonline.com/wp-cont...na-Simpson.png

A New Jersey woman who hopes to become the fattest woman in the world got 30,000 calories closer to her 1,000lb goal with a festive feast that could have fed dozens of revellers.

46-stone Donna Simpson, sitting in a reinforced metal chair, chowed down on the world's biggest Christmas dinner as she ate for two straight hours on Saturday.

The single mother-of-two tucked into two 25lb turkeys, two maple-glazed hams, 15lbs of potatoes (10lbs roast, 5lbs mashed), five loaves of bread, five pounds of herb stuffing, four pints of gravy, four pints of cranberry dressing and an astonishing 20lbs of vegetables.

After polishing off her enormous main course, she still had room for dessert and ate a 'salad' made of marshmallow, cream cheese, whipped cream and cookies.

£150 meal pffft. I could get 3 harpoons for that money.

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: Woman Vs food

ReputationRep:
    I'd pay to watch her eat. I bet it's hypntoic.

ReputationRep:
    OH MY IT CANNOT BE UNSEEN. :nooo:
    Kill it! :diep:

ReputationRep:
    An obese American- Well this is new!

ReputationRep:
    Not overly surprising if she looks like that tbf. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickford)
    I'd pay to watch her eat. I bet it's hypntoic.
    It would be like watching CERN start up.

Everyone tells you that nothing bad will happen but deep down you know that the ***** will explode leaving behind a supermassive blackhole that will destroy Earth.

ReputationRep:
    I'd tap that ****.

ReputationRep:
    What an amateur...

ReputationRep:
    Oh my days. Is she even wearing knickers? The flab is covering her vajayjay.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    She's mother, which begs the question; who the **** would have sex with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    Oh my days. Is she even wearing knickers? The flab is covering her vajayjay.
    Can still lift it up and poke it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGrandmaster)

ReputationRep:
    Holy guacamole that is an insane meal - she must have taken several days to sleep that one off.

ReputationRep:
    An American obv.
    He probably looks just as bad, otherwise she's probably suffocate the father while having sex with him.

ReputationRep:
    http://de.acidcow.com/pics/20100316/...simpson_02.jpg

This is her partner in crime. Words fail me.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, she ate her 20lb of veggies.

ReputationRep:
    This guy

ReputationRep:
    ****ting ****ing ****. :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.