Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of my film idea? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's all about a love at first sight romance on a ship destined to sink. A woman who boards the ship has been forced into an engagement to a man she doesn't love by her wealthy parents, she is about to commit suicide by leaping from the ship when a poor male stranger who won a ticket from a card game comes over and persuades her not to.

The woman and the stranger develop a friendship, but the woman's fiancée becomes jealous and bans them seeing each other. However the woman and the stranger stay friends and eventually become lovers, the fiancée finds out however and traps the stranger at the bottom of the ship.

The woman manages to set him free but the boat hits an iceberg and starts to sink, they manage to make it out but there is still a fight for survival, they find a piece of wreckage, however only the woman can fit on, the man freezes and drowns. When the woman is asked her name when he survivors are gathered together, she takes the man's last name

What do you all think, could this be popular? Who could star in it? What could I call it?

ReputationRep:
    I think that's been done before, old chap.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.