Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Relationship between Chuck and Blair (Gossip girl) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I need to find out what kind of relationship there is between Chuck and Blair in Gossip Girl as I don't watch it but someone has said we've got the same sort of relationship! I'm really looking forward to finding that out, thanks everyone!

ReputationRep:
    A very sex-driven one.

ReputationRep:
    An on-off sexual one?!

ReputationRep:
    Very sexual, quite materialistic (but most of the characters are quite materialistic - Chuck in particular), very much in love, but a lot of complications... Chuck finds love hard basically and Blair is pretty intense I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    Spanish and the ****ing gossip. I prefer the blow up stuff like the boss.

ReputationRep:
    Very physical.
    Complicated.

ReputationRep:
    Very on/off, up/down, love/hate, competitive, full of lots of manipulation and playing games with each other, hot and passionate, lust-fuelled, a huge power struggle, sort of unspoken bond, lots of not actually admitting how you feel about the other person..?

Just what I've gathered from watching the odd episode

ReputationRep:
    Aaah, love gossip girl! They're definitely in love, but at the moment are finding it difficult to balance their love with all the other priorities they have in life :cry2:

But yeah. No doubt about how much they love eachother. You can see it in their eyes

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone, the last two posts have been especially helpful. So they're clearly in love but they don't say it much, or maybe they pretend they lead separate lives but in fact they are very much in love with each other. Is that the way it goes? :P

ReputationRep:
    And the "not actually admitting how you feel about the other person" is a great point too!

ReputationRep:
    They're both very manipulative, too...they play all kinds of games.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you offered her to your uncle to get your hotel back, I'd take it as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does sound like a compliment after all I've read, doesn't it? I'm happy, guys, thanks for the info!

ReputationRep:
    I think they both like each other, but they don't want to admit it or get serious. They're afraid! Lol So they're always on and off because they probably want to find out who they are etc before they get together.

Hope that helped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakes001)
    I think they both like each other, but they don't want to admit it or get serious. They're afraid! Lol So they're always on and off because they probably want to find out who they are etc before they get together.

Hope that helped!
    That was extremely useful as it describes perfectly what my situation is. We met 4 years ago on MSN and we are still trying to meet face to face, as we are afraid about the situation, I guess...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.