This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Don't you just hate it when you're suffering from both mental and physical tiredness? I did leaflets this morning which involved walking for 3.5 hours none stop, this afternoon and all this evening I have been finishing off my shopping assignment printing stuff out.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To me that's actually a good feeling, being knackered. Just lying there knowing you did something and didn't waste the day. Wouldn't have it everyday but...
emma_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Don't you just hate it when you're suffering from both mental and physical tiredness? I did leaflets this morning which involved walking for 3.5 hours none stop, this afternoon and all this evening I have been finishing off my shopping assignment printing stuff out.
So tired yesterday... woke up at 7, went to school, had to stay after school for 3 hours to draw a middle aged naked lady in life class, by the time i got home at 7 or 7.30 I nearly collapsed. It was my mums birthday and was meant to be going out to supper but I had to stay home and sleep. Going out till 4am on Fri and 6 am on Sat didn't really help... nor did my period pains...

Hmmm maybe I should go to bed now!
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
So tired yesterday... woke up at 7, went to school, had to stay after school for 3 hours to draw a middle aged naked lady in life class, by the time i got home at 7 or 7.30 I nearly collapsed. It was my mums birthday and was meant to be going out to supper but I had to stay home and sleep. Going out till 4am on Fri and 6 am on Sat didn't really help... nor did my period pains...

Hmmm maybe I should go to bed now!
dude too much info
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
dude too much info
I think from the info we got she's not a dude - or can girls be dudes?

As for exhaustion, once I've hit 36 hours of no sleep I get a weird kind of sugar rush for about 6 hours. A bit weird really, but fun. Only problem was I kinda hit the wall after that (was on a combined coach and plane trip back home from Russia including not being able to sleep on the damn sleeper train). Everybody got annoyed at me though, as I was the only one awake and was acting kinda hyperactive, until I'd woken up enough people to keep me entertained at which point I shut up).
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, there was no college today but I still had to go in for a 9:30am Chemistry exam. After that, I came home at 11:30am and instead of sleeping until 5pm like I was planning to do (since I have only had about 4 hours of sleep a night recently), I just did the 'lazy' (where you sit there for hours doing nothing) and looked at UKL.
boygenious
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
I think from the info we got she's not a dude - or can girls be dudes?

As for exhaustion, once I've hit 36 hours of no sleep I get a weird kind of sugar rush for about 6 hours. A bit weird really, but fun. Only problem was I kinda hit the wall after that (was on a combined coach and plane trip back home from Russia including not being able to sleep on the damn sleeper train). Everybody got annoyed at me though, as I was the only one awake and was acting kinda hyperactive, until I'd woken up enough people to keep me entertained at which point I shut up).
fine, dudette then. but anyway why would you get sugar rush when sleepy (unless you ate sugar). in fact you should get the opposite
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im dead...sleep deprived...neck is stiff...
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by boygenious)
fine, dudette then. but anyway why would you get sugar rush when sleepy (unless you ate sugar). in fact you should get the opposite
Yeah, I don't have a clue why. It's not happened since. Must have been some kind of adrenaline rush.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've still got 30 mins of revision to fit in tonight. Having a break now though. None students don't know whats its like for us poor students (pun intended)
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I was so tired last night I fell asleep on my SAT Physics book after I had got about 10 minutes studying done I guess...every day at least 3 people comment on how tired I look...(some of them are too polite to ask me if I am on drugs or something) and woke up this morning just in time to get to school!
I HATE THE SATs!!!
sorry, I just felt like grumbling!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads