11.27%
    16.18%
    3.43%
    0.98%
    21+
    2.94%

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    At Lincoln train station with my first serious boyfriend as he was getting on a train back to Leeds. Sounds wonderfully romantic but you must throw in the fact that he was a lot taller than me, my friends had also come to see him off (and were sitting on a bench directly gawping at us stoof there) and he pracically raped my face with his tongue. It was wet, messy and not at all romantic =)

EDIT: Ooh poll! I was 14.

ReputationRep:
    Mines was on new years this year.. Me and my brother and sister had friends round to celebrate and we played spin the bottle and I had to kiss my younger brother's friend. Hahh.

ReputationRep:
    16. Late bloomer, me.

ReputationRep:
    I was 16, and he was likeee 22. And it was outside the cinema.
    Looking back, he was a minger.

ReputationRep:
    Age 15, very very late according to all my friends at the time who constantly teased me about not having been kissed. *****es making me feel insecure -.-
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if this is worth a read but oh well!

I was 16 I met him in the summer for the first time after having been in an LDR with him for about 7 months? Anyway, we went to a random park and were sitting on a bench and it was a beautiful day, sunny and everything I kissed him on the cheek twice and then randomly decided to kiss him and when I leaned in, the look on his face was hilarious as he tried to work out which cheek I was trying to kiss him on. :o: and then I said "kiss me!" and we kissed and it was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Just before 19th birthday. In a club - friends got me drunk and kind of "made it happen" lol! Bit of a mistake.

Anyway, I'm going to be 23 soon and I've still never had a sober kiss....nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    I was thirteen.

I kind of missed.

18, outside of a club. I have a feeling she used me for my warmth :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenniifer)
    me too hahah, high fiveee
    :ahee:http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/hi5.gif

ReputationRep:
    I think 14 or 15... pretty crap experience to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    15 in a rave tent at a festival with a stoned girl me and a mate met earlier in the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawberryKoi)
    Not sure if this is worth a read but oh well!

I was 16 I met him in the summer for the first time after having been in an LDR with him for about 7 months? Anyway, we went to a random park and were sitting on a bench and it was a beautiful day, sunny and everything I kissed him on the cheek twice and then randomly decided to kiss him and when I leaned in, the look on his face was hilarious as he tried to work out which cheek I was trying to kiss him on. :o: and then I said "kiss me!" and we kissed and it was amazing.
    People have LDR's at the age of 16 these days? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I was about 13/14... it wasn't great. It was a 'dare' and I didn't even like the guy that much, I just wanted to know what it felt like to kiss someone. I wish I had waited.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to my mates and the large amount of alcohol I don't even remember. I passed out in the same night. So romantic.

ReputationRep:
    Sometime in primary school. Some fat bully got her friends to pin me against the fence in the playground while she raped my face.

ReputationRep:
    haven't

ReputationRep:
    Funny enough my first "kiss" was with a girl .. :teehee:

It was just a peck on the lips nothing much

My first proper kiss with a boy was when I was 16 during a spin the bottle game ... which was pretty disappointing to be honest. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I was 14, he was 16. We'd talked online for about 9 months, then he stayed over my house for a weekend. On the last night he was there he kissed me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.