Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Seduction/shopping advice :D maybe a little nsfw (pics) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have an xmas voucher that I want to spend on one of the following sets (I think). I have a big occasion in mind too! Definitely looking for the wow factor. which of these looks do you think is sexiest? I'm a bit of a lingerie connoisseur from a fasion/luxury point of view but I feel like buying something just cos its sexy. I asked about this on a beauty board I post on and predictably everyone chose the most fashion-y set! So I need more male opinions - my target audience haha.
    Please dont call me a slut or anything! I have one particular guy in mind but I want it to be perfect for him

So guys, which would you prefer a girl to wear? Girls, which would you choose? The sets are v expensive so want to get it perfect

Thanks

this and the set below come in black too

ReputationRep:
    By the sounds of things, they're gonna end up on the floor anyway so does it really matter?

Last set. None of them are overly sexy IMO though.

Have fun.

ReputationRep:
    That ladys not pretty.

ReputationRep:
    1 or 2 in black :drool:

ReputationRep:
    2 or 3.

I was expecting something more NSFW though. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The last one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeMH)
    By the sounds of things, they're gonna end up on the floor anyway so does it really matter?

Last set. None of them are overly sexy IMO though.

Have fun.
    Thanks noo when you have spent that much money you keep them on during! at least the stockings part!
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I don't much like any, but would probably choose 4.

ReputationRep:
    Either 3 or 4.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm. Any of these would be great!

I think I'd prefer a girl to wear a bra rather than a body like in picture 2, and I'm not totally sure about the bright red; a little loud?
    I think I like 3 and 4 best; they look classier and would definitely have the wow factor
    Main thing is make sure you try on before you buy; if they're mega expensive and you want to feel really sexy then they need to fit like a glove

ReputationRep:
    they're not really my thing tbh.

I'd rather a girl wore something cheap that I could rip off, than something fancy that had to be neatly folded

ReputationRep:
    3 fo' sho'

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read the OP Ijust saw the pics.

fapfapfapfapfapfap :sogood::sogood:

ReputationRep:
    all the girls say 3! that's the one I tried on last time I was in the shop and it looked really good but its also the most expensive, and 3 and 4 are the most impractical long term as you can't wear them under most clothes...but I'm not looking for practicality here so.....

ReputationRep:
    3rd one - I dont think red lingerie is all that classy however expensive it is. 3rd set is sexy but not too much, and probably the most flattering. If you're gonna spend that much money you want it to make you look effing amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    all the girls say 3! that's the one I tried on last time I was in the shop and it looked really good but its also the most expensive, and 3 and 4 are the most impractical long term as you can't wear them under most clothes...but I'm not looking for practicality here so.....
    Yeah, annoying frilly lace grrr haha know your pain.

You could still wear the suspender part as long as your skirt wasnt too tight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)
    Thanks noo when you have spent that much money you keep them on during! at least the stockings part!
    Hahaha fair play.

ReputationRep:
    Small tits, disappointing.

Agent Provocateur is always niiiiice though; wish I could afford!

ReputationRep:
    Two questions:
    1) Do you have the fit body for it?
    2) Are you gonna bang doe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FkatF)

this and the set below come in black too

O
    M
    F
    G
    PERFECT. :sogood::coma:

Buy either of these, in red though!

You could post pics for further advice on whether it looks good on you or not. :hat2:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.