Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fragance Sale Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas from anyone as to where I can get some decent aftershave preferably in the sale? Was looking for Dior Homme or Paco Rabonne One Million, also welcome to any other suggestions. I've recently exhausted Diesel Only the brave and Armani Diamonds.

Thanks for any help!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, as far as I was aware, aftershave / perfume isn't usually in the sale? Could try boots / superdrug or the Perfume Shop ?!

ReputationRep:
    I usually get stuff like this off eBay.

Some good prices on there.

ReputationRep:
    I'd try Debenhams or this place http://www.theperfumeshop.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    I usually get stuff like this off eBay.

Some good prices on there.
    Yeah, and they're normally fake.

ReputationRep:
    Amazon have a good sale on at the moment: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h..._rd_i=65801031

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)
    Yeah, and they're normally fake.
    If you have "MUG" written all over your face, then yes, they usually send you rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Amazon have been discounting stuff for the last couple of weeks. Check it out.

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere is cheap, Cheap Smells is a great site.

Oh and OP, i hope that you never stand close to me, your taste in fragrances is awful.

ReputationRep:
    http://cheapsmells.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    Oh and OP, i hope that you never stand close to me, your taste in fragrances is awful.
    Chicks dig Paco Rabanne's 1 million and stuff like Le Male. You know those loud flowery feminine fragrances. I hate them.
    The ops taste can't be that bad if the chicks like them I guess, what would I know :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone used cheapsmells.com before?
    If so, was the fragrance how it should have been? A friend once purchased a 'watered' down perfume

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your suggestions people. And no, I do not have bad taste....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Has anyone used cheapsmells.com before?
    If so, was the fragrance how it should have been? A friend once purchased a 'watered' down perfume
    Your friend is probably imagining things. Cheapsmells are legit and very good. They have a good rep, google them.

ReputationRep:
    i would not bother with the department stores you can always find things cheaper try the purfume shope or amazon.look on the net you should find something.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Debenhams yesterday and a lot of their fragrances are on sale (especially gift sets - Ralph Lauren Pony stuff was down from £35 to about £23!)

ReputationRep:
    cheap smells search in google

ReputationRep:
    I think it's called issie d'eau or summick, it's gawjuss! Get that if you can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryannn)
    I went to Debenhams yesterday and a lot of their fragrances are on sale (especially gift sets - Ralph Lauren Pony stuff was down from £35 to about £23!)
    £18 for 125ml JPG Le male + 50ml Shower stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I bought myself Coco Mademoiselle 100mls EDP for £22!:bigsmile:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.