:gunfire:
Original post by Arcanine
Will you just **** off Maggie

Bring it on hoe. :colonhash:
Original post by Miu-Miu

Original post by Miu-Miu
WARWICK!

:gunfire:

Yeah I do have to say Warwick. People always include Warwick in the top universities yet exclude others like Bristol and Edinburgh. Why? All of these are amazing universities.

Please, no one say Oxbridge. :facepalm2:
Manchester and Warwick.

Oh, and Exeter and Newcastle.
Reply 7
Original post by im so academic
Yeah I do have to say Warwick. People always include Warwick in the top universities yet exclude others like Bristol and Edinburgh. Why? All of these are amazing universities.

Oxbridge :awesome:
Reply 8
Original post by im so academic

I know.

Oxbridge = Waitrose

Warwick = Tesco's Finest

TSR you pushed me to this :frown:
Original post by rylit91

Original post by rylit91
Oxbridge :awesome:

:mad:

Though with respects to Warwick, its Maths course is highly reputable so that is definitely not overrated. :yep:
Reply 10
And why exactly are these universities overrated? If you're not studying there or applying there, why does it matter?
Reply 11
Original post by Miu-Miu
I know.

Oxbridge = Waitrose

Warwick = Tesco's Finest

Naaah it's Oxbridge = Fortnum and Mason's :wink:
Lancaster:ninja:
Reply 13
Original post by Miu-Miu
I know.

Oxbridge = Waitrose

Warwick = Tesco's Finest

Who's ASDA/Aldi/Lidl?
most underrated, Manchester. (I have to say this, I go there, but honestly it was by no means my first choice, but I can honestly say I didn't expect for it to be a. so much hard work and b. so much fricking fun!
Reply 15
It doesnt mean i think its overrated
but the oxford English course is my least favourite out of all the ones I've seen
but thats just preference

and warwick is in a horrible city, i should know, i love there.
Original post by Philbert
And why exactly are these universities overrated? If you're not studying there or applying there, why does it matter?

Because they're decent unis, but haven't done anything to particularly earn the respect they get from TSR. In most cases, they're still quite new in the grand scheme of things and, because they may have had the fortune to be the popular choice for the middle-class (which is how a lot of unis build their reputation and populairty) at some stage, they're deemed to be better than they really are.

Academically. They probably are very fun unis to be in, and that matters just as much, because they have such large student bases.

Original post by Miu-Miu
I know.

Oxbridge = Waitrose

Warwick = Tesco's Finest

Oxbridge = Barbour

Warwick = Jack Wills

:getmecoat:
Reply 17
Original post by rylit91
Who's ASDA/Aldi/Lidl?

ASDA = Durham