Ouija Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
That's really interesting, However i hope the PS. was a joke...!

My family (before i was born) used to do ouija boards. In fact, the women on my mother's side are quite spooky in general, i guess you could say that they're more in touch with their senses than most. A lot of odd stuff has happened to them, but they look upon it as an asset. Kinda odd i guess, because u certainly wouldn't expect it frm my mum. She's the most down to earth, practical woman you could ever meet.
Generally the most sceptical people are the ones likely to try this sort of thing - just to prove that it's wrong (I was one of them). However, something peculiar does, invariably, occur, and whether it's all in the mind or actually a real spirit trying to make contact is debatable.

P.S. No joke....
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i've always been interested in trying it, need to collect a few friends now. can it be done in a graveyard? is this a good idea?

an old drama teacher of mine tried it once when he was young, he asked the name of the spirit, and it spelt it out and it was the same name as his grandfather. he never did it again lol
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by phreek)
Anyone out there done a ouija board?

What was it like? Did it work?
I've never done one personally but a group of my mates done it ages ago. They went to Devil's Tower (A Graveyard with a huga tower:legend they devil stares at you when you walk past or enter) Anyways they done a ouija baord and when they were calling the spirits susan fell unconscious for no reason at all. Then 45mins later she woke up and couldnt member a thing...one thing that they didnt expect...she had long fresh cuts on her back...Who done it...ur guess as good as mine.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
spooky, i'll ave to try something like that!
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
spooky, i'll ave to try something like that!
You should - it's an experience. Just don't forget to banish anything you summon when you're finished. Otherwise, it might decide to take up permanent residence (generally something that you'd want to avoid).
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
someone i know recons they've got a spirit living in their room, everyone just laughs though. Personally, i think that it would be cool
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed