really care about this girl, but.. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
god i really care with a great friend who turns out to be a girl. weve kissed a few times, and we have both told each other that we like each other.

she was in a relationship with a guy for over a year and she has opened up to me about it, but she says now she likes being single and going with the flow. but we do have chemistry, and she knows it. her friends agree as well.

do you have any advice on how i can make her show i care? or how to convince her im more thank just some guy she can kiss? thanks
el che
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
god i really care with a great friend who turns out to be a girl. weve kissed a few times, and we have both told each other that we like each other.
...?
Yawn11
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
...she's a hermaphodite?
When will I know?
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If she's just come out of a relationship... give her some time, honestly.. not everyone wants to jump from one relationship to another, even if she likes you.

Continue seeing her..have fun together... dont be all soppy/sleazy.. and when she's ready for a relationship, she should let you know.

Dont try and persuade or force her to have a relationship if she's not yet ready.
The_Male_Melons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

she was in a relationship with a guy for over a year and she has opened up to me about it, but she says now she likes being single and going with the flow. but we do have chemistry, and she knows it. her friends agree as well.

do you have any advice on how i can make her show i care? or how to convince her im more thank just some guy she can kiss? thanks

hahahaha IMAO!
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Orly? :lolwut:
mehhhw/e
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The_Male_Melons)
hahahaha IMAO!
what is IMAO?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.08%
Not great so far... (220)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.09%

Watched Threads