Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I crave human touch Watch

I've had a good and loving up-bringing. Had a few girlfriends in the mix however theyve been too much of an effort.
    Now until recently I've started to crave just the mere touch of another person, for example when I greeted a (female) friend with a hug, i felt dazzled and electric and just wanted to onto for eternity. And now very oddly, i find myself stroking my forehead and patting myself to sleep. I feel really, really confused. Is this normal? Am I sane? Is anyone else like this?
    Oh and I'm 17 year of age if that helps, and male.

ReputationRep:
    Stop right now, thank you very much,
    I need somebody with the human touch,
    Hey you always on the run, gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've had a good and loving up-bringing. Had a few girlfriends in the mix however theyve been too much of an effort.
    Now until recently I've started to crave just the mere touch of another person, for example when I greeted a (female) friend with a hug, i felt dazzled and electric and just wanted to onto for eternity. And now very oddly, i find myself stroking my forehead and patting myself to sleep. I feel really, really confused. Is this normal? Am I sane? Is anyone else like this?
    http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/m...wtf-monkey.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Are you lonely? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOOLL WHAT?!

No seriously, WHAT? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Stop right now, thank you very much,
    I need somebody with the human touch,
    Hey you always on the run, gotta slow it down baby, gotta have some fun!
    +rep tmoz

In the mean time....

Gotta keep it down honey, lay your back on the line
    Cos I don't care about the money, don't be wasting my time You need less speed get off my case
    You gotta slow it down baby, just get out of my face

ReputationRep:
    its hormones, it'll pass, in the meantime get a girlfriend (or close (probably female) friend)

ReputationRep:
    You're probably lonely

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Normal!

ReputationRep:
    The thought of you patting yourself to sleep made me lol a little bit too hard for half one in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    I think its the same feeling i have for Marshmallows... its unexplainable.

P.s.

you're probably just lonely, spend more time with friends or find something interesting to do.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Ted Bundy anyone?

ReputationRep:
    You're lonely but..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_C4Fe9H5Mas...mg_wtf_cat.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I blame hormones.

ReputationRep:
    isn't stroking your forehead a sign of stress/contemplation? or is there more than one way of stroking your forehead?

anyway, yeah that must be frustrating. it's not like you can go out to your local co-op and buy human touch

fancy any of your girl pals?

ReputationRep:
    Now until recently I've started to crave just the mere touch of another person, for example when I greeted a (female) friend with a hug, i felt dazzled and electric and just wanted to onto for eternity. And now very oddly, i find myself stroking my forehead and patting myself to sleep. I feel really, really confused. Is this normal? Am I sane?Oh and I'm 17 year of age if that helps, and male.
    :rofl2:

Is anyone else like this?
    NO. :no:

ReputationRep:
    .......... try touching yourself somewhere else to make the lonely feelings go away...........

ReputationRep:
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:acaila:

:troll:

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    go to a massage parlour

ReputationRep:
    What the actual ****?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.