The Student Room Group

anybody else have a weird sleeping pattern?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shygirl92
Bro, it's iph. I thought you'd work that out from my sig :p:

I want to try a cigar one day :colondollar:

Mind=blown. Youre a master of deception (and seduction).

Come over to my place and you can try one out :sexface:
Reply 41
Oh yes, most definitely.
dude, i have the most fokd sleeping pattern ever. sometimes i go to sleep at 7PM then wake up at 11PM and stay all night awake and sometimes on another time. Its really ****.
Reply 43
I work better at night so I end up staying awake until 4am and waking up around 3pm :|
It's even worse during school time as I tend to stay awake until about 3 am, sleep until 7am go to school/work come back home and sleep for 2 hours then the cycle repeats itself.

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: Sort out sleeping pattern :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticSkills
as the title says does anybody else suffer from what could be considered as a weird sleeping routine? I go to sleep at 2am or 4am as of late since my university has closed for christmas holiday I've lost the need to go to sleep early. I just tried to sleep now but failed miserably I feel annoyed that I cant sleep yet :mad: because I wake up at 2pm everyday and it pretty much diminishes any chance of getting something done during the day so is anybody inflicting insomnia upon themselves as well :biggrin: also I'd like to say that I don't feel the need to eat more than twice a day anymore :s-smilie: sounds weird lol :biggrin: I guess I kinda sleep the hunger off :s-smilie:

Me too. The problem is if I do something like that in school time - it means I'll nap after school than, and go to bed late again which pretty much wastes time.
Reply 45
I sleep on demand pretty much any time of the day, morning / afternoon / evening - just whenever I get some free time. Generally I'll sleep multiple times a day totalling anywhere from 7 - 14 hours a day.

I pretty much sleep when I please adjusting to when I'm doing stuff but I can pretty much always sleep on demand, even just a few hours after a 14 hour sleep...
Reply 46
Original post by Nick Longjohnson

Original post by Nick Longjohnson

Mind=blown. Youre a master of deception (and seduction).

Come over to my place and you can try one out :sexface:

Plan. I'll bring the stockings, you bring the baby oil :wink:
Original post by shygirl92
Plan. I'll bring the stockings, you bring the baby oil :wink:

In for these shenanigans :perv: Can I bring some other, um, enhancements?

I didn't get to use some of my awesome lines though :frown:

Spoiler

I used to have the same sleeping pattern but it suddenly changed. I used to sleep at 6PM and wake up at 2AM, but I fixed it now and go to sleep at 10PM and wake up at 6AM. It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning.
Sleep at 11:30 wake up at 4:00 sleep again and wake up at 9:00

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending