Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where are the good girls? Watch

Ok, turning 20 I find myself without a girlfriend or anyone I can talk to and understand them.
    The girls I do hang out/hook up with usually have been with many guys or are just not my type at all.
    Am I being too picky for my age?
    Is it true workaholics rarely find love?
    Not looking to get married or anything like that but would like a nice decent steady girlfriend with some form of intellect instead of just beauty and what are the best clubs?

Before the ugly, retarded and no one will ever love you comments
    I'm first year at uni which is why sex isn't really an issue
    I work 2 days a week running my own company and money isn't an issue.
    I exercise everyday, run marathons, volunteer and have a healthy diet etc.
    I'm sociable, go out to parties, have lots of friends so meeting girls isn't an issue.

So what should I do?
    Less picky?
    Wait for true love?

Anyone else on here with high standards and seeing someone currently?

ReputationRep:
    get out of your own anus

ReputationRep:
    Just settle for a munter. She'll be mega grateful if a guy as desirable as you so clearly are chooses to root them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll tell u after I've been fo a piss, I'm really dying for one.

ReputationRep:
    One's good enough for someone like you? Everywhere

ReputationRep:
    They're all round my house sucking me off because I don't make threads like this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    If only you'd been searching last year, could have got me! I only get guys from TSR.
    You are so weird. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I can't offer a constructive answer but have some crybabies to join you in your sorrows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=879uUaMWwwk

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you come off as uninterested or don't actually get to know and approach the girls you want

ReputationRep:
    you sound arrogant. js.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    If only you'd been searching last year, could have got me! I only get guys from TSR.
    Whats wrong with TSR GUYS huh?!

ReputationRep:
    omg a spider just crawled onto my leg from the sofa!!

oh god oh god oh god

ReputationRep:
    I didn't want to say this but:

pics or gtfo?

ReputationRep:
    they are hiding

ReputationRep:
    under the stairs

I suggest that may work for you is just relaxing a little more. You seam from what you have written quite out going and active. Having said that, those qualities alone won't attract women although they certainly help. Perhaps listening to what women say will allow you to find your ideal or prefered type of woman.

By the sounds of it you are searching for someone on your wavelength that you can spend time with talking to who also happens to be quite or very attractive. Try searching the internet for the mystery method. There are a number of Pick Up Artists on the net, its debatable how 'useful' there advice or techniques are but Ross Jeffries and David Deangelo are quite well regarded. You could also read up some basic body language, like non verbal cues, eye contact etc. If you seem too tense or eager to ' get a woman ' it could possibly be causing this hinderance for you. So relax a little a more, have more fun your self and women are more likely to follow.

ReputationRep:
    All the good girls are in the Church.
    True Story

ReputationRep:
    Stop searching, just chillax and see what happens!

Totally don't get why people go out looking :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    All the good girls are in the Church.
    True Story
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Get with the bad girls - they're more fun.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.