Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    As the title indicates, I'd like your opinion on what jeans look best on thinner, leaner girls. I LOVE my skinny jeans but based on whether or not it works, I've heard both sides of the argument! So by your best judgement, whats your verdict?

(For the first to ciritcise, I'm fit and healthy. Peachy acutally. That was not sarcasm).
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Take a look at Victoria Secret's Alex. She's skinny AND incredibly in proportion.

I'd pick the bootcuts.

Oh and the person in my sig. Guess who? :P

ReputationRep:
    I think if you're tall and leggy as well as lean, go for the skinnies, you can rock them better than 99% of people.

Bootcuts are generally the most flattering, or even straight legs that aren't quite tight enough to be called skinnies.

ReputationRep:
    Skinnys every time! they look their best when you wear them with some nice heels I've got a pair of diesel skinnys I got from tk maxx for a tenner and love them to bits! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abi24)
    I think if you're tall and leggy as well as lean, go for the skinnies, you can rock them better than 99% of people.

Bootcuts are generally the most flattering, or even straight legs that aren't quite tight enough to be called skinnies.
    Ah I'm actually medium height (sadly)! Definitely lean though.
    So yes I'll be rocking my skinnies and also that pair of bootcuts soon to be bought.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouthInRevolt)
    Ah I'm actually medium height (sadly!). Definitely lean though. So yes I'll be rocking my skinnies and also'll buy a pair of bootcuts (y)
    If your inside leg is above 32in long definitely rock skinnies! They look better on people who have legs that are longer than their body in terms of proportion

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.