Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    as long as they're not really odd i don't care... and a guy gets full marks if he notices and comments on a girls shoes.

lou xxx
    A boy also gets full marks apparently if he buys 'jimmy shoe' shoes for his girlfriends birthday. I'm guessing, or infact I know that they are very expensive so she can get knotted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    It's just I'd read sumwhere that its important for a man to wear good shoes to capture a girls attention. seems a bit superficial really.
    Sorry if I sound superficial, but there was this guy I liked a while ago, and it's not why I liked him, but I always noticed that he had great taste in shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lurker)
    Sorry if I sound superficial, but there was this guy I liked a while ago, and it's not why I liked him, but I always noticed that he had great taste in shoes.
    what type of shoes did he wear?

ReputationRep:
    what would you wear if you were going out or to a party?
    Trainers.

But then I don't ever really 'dress up'.

Having 'nice'/'dressy' shoes isn't really a very feasible option as my feet are big, and incredibly wide.

ReputationRep:
    Just to add though, no, it's not important, just a nice extra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    how would a guy look to feminine?
    You should see when I act all camp. Some say it's too good an act... but always bring laughs. It's either the gay thing or the feminine part that makes people worry...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    It's just I'd read sumwhere that its important for a man to wear good shoes to capture a girls attention. seems a bit superficial really.
    My mate bought the coolest slippers last year. They were checkered pony hair ones. So crap, they are good cool. How do they rank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    The shoes not the guy.
    never seen a guy wear "feminine" shoes. Unless they are pink or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Trainers.

But then I don't ever really 'dress up'.

Having 'nice'/'dressy' shoes isn't really a very feasible option as my feet are big, and incredibly wide.
    You can get bespoke shoes. Chruch's are probably the best in the world...if a little expensive. There are other companies that do bespoke though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    i know a gay lad who wears pointy knee-highs over his trousers! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    My mate bought the coolest slippers last year. They were checkered pony hair ones. So crap, they are good cool. How do they rank?
    9/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    9/10
    I thought so to
    Slippers are the coolest shoes ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i know a gay lad who wears pointy knee-highs over his trousers! lol
    Not to my taste, but obviously he's into fashion and likes that sort of thing. I take it you weren't too impressed though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    what type of shoes did he wear?
    Well, just normal boys shoes, trainers and stuff, but always ones I really liked! And it wasn't just me, my friend noticed it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    Not to my taste, but obviously he's into fashion and likes that sort of thing. I take it you weren't too impressed though?
    hmm - no - if you saw him you would understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    :rolleyes: it was just a joke ok, do you always analyse everything to death? Have you never seen a guy in drag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I thought so to
    Slippers are the coolest shoes ever.
    totally ('cept for my dominatrix boots)...my slippers look like snow boots + they are so toasty toasty warm *cannot believe this has kept on topic for 5 pages... shoes rock*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    :rolleyes: it was just a joke ok, do you always analyse everything to death? Have you never seen a guy in drag?
    didn't mean to offend.

ReputationRep:
    my dominatrix boots

lou xxx
    sounds kinky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy)
    didn't mean to offend.
    You didn't. Don't worry about it.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.