shoes Watch

This discussion is closed.
kissmequick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The problem with the thread is people are doing the 100 mark sarcastically, I genuinly believe about 40 is enough i wouldn't say it was a lot but it would be sufficient and a healthy mark before realising there's a major problem with yourself
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by emma_)
I have small feet (size 4 or 5) so I can't wear any of my friends shoes... so unfair everyone else is able to borrow other peoples!
i'm a 5... and sometimes i feel like a library for my friends with feet similar sizes... they laugh at my number of shoes, then come crawling when they need some for a night out or whatever.

lou xxx
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
my god! welcome 2 shallow waters evrybody!

...and cynicism!!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
i'm a 5... and sometimes i feel like a library for my friends with feet similar sizes... they laugh at my number of shoes, then come crawling when they need some for a night out or whatever.

lou xxx
I'm a 4 and have really wide feet getting shoes is a real pain I have to either get them from somewhere really expensive that sells wide fittings or half sizes because these tend to be slightly wider or I have to get them from Evans because they do widefitting Glamourous huh!
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
...and cynicism!!
yes
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got Buffalo Trainers, AD One skate trainers, a pair of thick heeled high heels, a pair of stilletoes and a pair of work shoes....
that's all..
oh and three different pairs of slippers...
I'm a freak, but i have this practical head..now bags I've got 150 bags
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
O U PPL MUST B KIDDING!!!
It appears 2 b that most of the ppl on this site are students(i apologise if this is wrong) and yet here u all r, telling us all about ur 100s of bags and shoes!!!!!who is paying 4 this.....daddy?!!!!

and u call urself students*shakes head in disgust*
Andrew_S
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got about 4 pairs of trainers:
Nike cortez - for messing about in
Converse all stars
Adidas tkd 2000's (bought 2 years ago and cant stand all the people wearing martial arts trainers nowadays)
Nike Mcfetridge Vandals
Adidas Rod Lavers

and one pair of school shoes from next :-/

I do love trainers, hate shoes though. I can however appreciate the addictive nature of buying shoes especially since girls have so many options.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (182)
80.53%
Leave (44)
19.47%

Watched Threads