Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I've applied for Business and Management at Aberystwyth, Gloucestershire, De Montfort and Brighton and have been given conditional offers for all 4. Still waiting on Bath Spa. I'm trying to start making decisions on which should be my firm and insurance choice . So, i'm trying to get as much information as i can. I have a couple of questions which i hope someone can answer about these unis.

1) What is the student and lecturer interaction like? Are they approachable for any questions students have?

2) Has anyone done Business and Management at any of these unis? Would you recommend it?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Any information on these uni's would be a great help!

ReputationRep:
    try posting on the specific universities might get a better response there?

ReputationRep:
    I will try that. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I've got conditionals from all 5 places I applied to,
    and have put de montfort as my firm AND insurance
    my firm's for business and management, and my insurance is business and human resource management (which only needs 240 points)
    I went to the open day and it seemed like everyone who takes business at dmu really enjoys it and i met some of the lecturers who were really nice!

ReputationRep:
    Oh that sounds good! Thanks for the information

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.