Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Princess Diana Murdered Because She Was About to Give Her Support to Palestine Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought because she was to become a Muslim?!

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Princ...ne-11073.shtml

ReputationRep:
    Oh, come on. That's weak, you can do better than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Oh, come on. That's weak, you can do better than that.
    Lol I didnt make that claim, Diana's best friend's new book is claiming that!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh this is a new one. I love how unrealistic some of the theories are, brightens my day.

ReputationRep:
    Take the tin foil hat off and step away from the internet

ReputationRep:
    Bodyguard in the front of the vehicle takes the brunt of the impact he doesn't die. Passengenrs in the back and driver all die.

The only person tpo survive was Trevor Rhys-Jones, he was also the only one who was wearing his seatbelt.

There is a lesson there for all of us.

ReputationRep:
    Someone contact The Daily Mail!!!! Any reason to put Diana on the front page!

ReputationRep:
    So, we have to ask the question, are they all complete rubbish? The answer, is yes. She died becasue she was out on a night with ther playboy boyfriend, had a drunk driver, and she wasn't wearing her seat belt. Quite simple really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    Someone contact The Daily Mail!!!! Any reason to put Diana on the front page!
    Express surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rodhowlett)
    So, we have to ask the question, are they all complete rubbish? The answer, is yes. She died becasue she was out on a night with ther playboy boyfriend, had a drunk driver, and she wasn't wearing her seat belt. Quite simple really.
    In rod we trust

ReputationRep:
    I only have enough aluminium foil to make 6 hats so get them whilst you can folks!

ReputationRep:
    viva la palestine!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else noticed the article, as well as being pretty lol, is 5 years old?

ReputationRep:
    Give it up. You don't care a toss about Palestine.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:.

That is all that can be said about this entire thread.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty hilarious, dont understand why they cant just leave her alone, even after so long

ReputationRep:
    She was about to wear a hijab, and that is why she was truly murdered!

ReputationRep:
    lol that's new, but if this doesn't make the front page (like every single story related to Diana) then I don't believe this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i have no name)
    viva la palestine!
    Whoop whoop!

ReputationRep:
    Well, if she was murdered, I was under the impression it was because she was pregnant with Dodi Al Fayads (however one spells his name) child. It would be born a muslim and Diana would have to convert. This is not only socially aggravating, it would be against the law. The Act of Settlement means only Protestants can inherit the throne, and having the mother of the future King and the half brother both being Muslim, it simply isn't the done thing. If she was pregnant and this was all the case, then I, for one, wholly support her death.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.