?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
i know about a quarter of it so
rosie9391
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's going to vary for everyone as abilities are different. Just do what you can if you're pushed for time, and perhaps set up a study plan for all the subjects and prioritise if need be i.e tackle something you know least/don't enjoy.
Enzo-259
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
None. You're fine. In fact, don't even bother revising for the exam. You'll ace it.

Spoiler:
Show
jks :mfing:
soup
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
sandys1000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its really entrirely dependant on your ability and how hard you're willing to study. Prelim soon?
[email protected]
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hi everybody
normal-dude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just a moan really at our school we have a really awful chemistry department and we are really far behind. Half our class have failed like a nab twice(he gave us 3 attempts for the 1st one) and I really doubt they will pass their final attempt. The teachers don't mean badly but they always have their incidents where they don't show up for our class and we're left with really awful text books and told to just look stuff up and work in these really awful work books(they think that gaps are so so amazing and always work) that don't teach us anything. They won't let us see a past prelim paper and I don't have any idea what will come up and if they'll do something surprising(I think our school would do that to us). I mean I am studying the first two units and trying to get really familiar with it but really doing past papers is a lot different. What are the prelim papers usually like? Are they very similar to past paper questions?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (121)
65.05%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
20.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
13.98%

Watched Threads