Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Facebook status from chavs Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Post funny status from you chavy friends

Don't worry, they will never find out :ninja:

"Its ****ed hw sum1 make u fall for them and them disappear out of ur life and they wanted you 4 tym I dnt know mate its ****ed"

"Pure bored at work strapin a j in da toilets p.s send dem BB pinz through LIVO LOL"

"I dont wanna lose no body close to me some of my family and friendz ave died allready but i ave to stay strong coz i ave cried allready"

Two days after...

"Welcome to dagenham where we gangbang where we slam gramz walk through da hood and all u hear is bang bang. Datz a hole in in ur hip and in ur spline ur nt a bady wht do u mean dnt wanna **** wid grevz and da team"

"MONEYZ DA MOTIVE. REAL TALK"

"I c da ragz but i am livin in da richis"

[I] "If u hear gunshotz when u wake up and when u go sleep den ur in dagenham 4 real any1 dat comment dis is odt ( on dis ting ) real"
    [/I
    ]^^Followed by an unanswered reply saying "why would there be gunshots in Dagenham?"

Do you have any more funny FB statuses?

PS: These statuses are all from gangsters wannabes, not real hood gangsters.

ReputationRep:
    statuses*

ReputationRep:
    The only chav I ever really had on mine was having arguments about who her baby's dad was with some other chav girl almost every day on her wall. I deleted her in the end. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't have chavs as your friends in the first place. Silly boy.

ReputationRep:
    just go on
    lamebook.com
    there is loads on there

ReputationRep:
    ''suk ur mum''
    "where u"
    ''if u fink ur bad boii *** and get me u lil prik with ur so called boys that dnt even no about it, i will still be standing..... u no who you r u lil diked wait till i see ya''

ReputationRep:
    I deleted all the reprobates from school so I don't have any. They came up with some gems though. One was something like "CBA going to sleep because then I have to wake up again". Plus one who was totally obsessed with Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    "iv seen an angle, nd she is beautifull' [sic]

Wonder if it was acute or obtuse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)
    Post funny status from you chavy friends

Don't worry, they will never find out :ninja:

"Its ****ed hw sum1 make u fall for them and them disappear out of ur life and they wanted you 4 tym I dnt know mate its ****ed"

"Pure bored at work strapin a j in da toilets p.s send dem BB pinz through LIVO LOL"

"I dont wanna lose no body close to me some of my family and friendz ave died allready but i ave to stay strong coz i ave cried allready"

Two days after...

"Welcome to dagenham where we gangbang where we slam gramz walk through da hood and all u hear is bang bang. Datz a hole in in ur hip and in ur spline ur nt a bady wht do u mean dnt wanna **** wid grevz and da team"

"MONEYZ DA MOTIVE. REAL TALK"

"I c da ragz but i am livin in da richis"

[I] "If u hear gunshotz when u wake up and when u go sleep den ur in dagenham 4 real any1 dat comment dis is odt ( on dis ting ) real"
    [/I
    ]^^Followed by an unanswered reply saying "why would there be gunshots in Dagenham?"

Do you have any more funny FB statuses?

PS: These statuses are all from gangsters wannabes, not real hood gangsters.
    ur a dagenham lad 2 aren't u lol...wot skl do u go 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    You shouldn't have chavs as your friends in the first place. Silly boy.
    People from secondary school, I have them for courtesy

ReputationRep:
    I love how dagenham people think they're gangsters. Dagenham is a ****hole, but there's nothing gangster about it.

ReputationRep:
    People from secondary school, I have them for courtesy
    Should have gone to public school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jono404)
    "iv seen an angle, nd she is beautifull' [sic]

Wonder if it was acute or obtuse?
    :rofl3:

(Original post by lilzoldier)
    ur a dagenham lad 2 aren't u lol...wot skl do u go 2
    Sydney Russell 6th form, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    I deleted all the reprobates from school so I don't have any. They came up with some gems though. One was something like "CBA going to sleep because then I have to wake up again". Plus one who was totally obsessed with Jeremy Kyle.
    can't wait to finish secondary school so I can delete all da idiots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    "so proud of my lil sexy man, mummy luvs u my ickle snug bug."

._.

I don't really care about her statuses though, I'm just proud of her for taking good care of the baby and of her boyfriend who decided to get a job instead of claiming benefits. Don't have her on facebook anymore, though. :o:

ReputationRep:
    All from the same person. Bare in mind, this is only from December, and I've missed out loads. She's also younger than me and has 2 kids, and her mum is on her FB. Highlighted the :lolwut: ones:

mornin sxc peeps x

i swear i cnt stand brehs that dnt treat gurls rite and when nxt man wana treat his gurl like a princess they get vex x

layin dwn listening 2 gyptian tunes x x x

i <3 foreplay! x x x

jumpin in bed feelin horny asusual x

jus had the most amazing foreplay fingers, tongue and toys wat a lucky gurl jumpin in the bath x x x

in bed playin wit my vibrators x

feelin horny x

is feelin used and unappreciated x

i wanna have sex! x x x

is lookin for sum1 2 have fun wit x x x

i need a new lover! x x x

layin in bed playin wit myself x x x

wat a ****in doughnut jus caught my ****in thumb on the door wat a **** x

i <3 bein licked out x x x

i wana have sex x x x

feelin insecure my x always cheatin and lyin 2 me has ****ed up my head

in a naughty mood x x x

smokin a bedtym zoot x x x

chillin on the sofa wit a hot chocolate x

i hate dirty pervs!

i <3 foreplay wit my moroccan hunk! x x x

my sis is a dirty ***** x

i don't want **** 2nite, eat my pussy right xoxoxox

ReputationRep:
    "is havin snuggle time with jamie b4 he goes home tommorrow and me walkin 4 mile yay hopefulli the horses dont get erections this time round lmfaooo but i get too see j again on friday as im up his 4 three weeks too spend some time with my other fam xxxxxxx"

She's recently taken to posting weather announcements throughout the day now though...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl3:

Sydney Russell 6th form, you?
    Eastbrook Comprehensive aka Chavdom

P.S and I'm not proud about it

ReputationRep:
    oh my dayz im sat at hme munchin peanuts wiating for my gawjuz man to get home as im soooo ****ing bored

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.