Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    can you get cash returns?? and i have the reciept ...
    also can you return it in a different store to that you bought it in ?
    i bought it earlier, then realised it's horrible :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I think you have to wait two days though, and as long as you have a reciept it doesn't matter where you return it!

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you can. But what did you buy, out of curiosity? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glasses1994)
    Yep, I think you have to wait two days though, and as long as you have a reciept it doesn't matter where you return it!
    Im not sure about the 2 days bit but you should be able to return it with a receipt and at a different store if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    You should be able to return it to any store if you have the receipt

ReputationRep:
    Ex-next worker here!

Yes you can! At our store you had to wait until a few days had passed as we were so busy.

Normally people grab loads, buy it all, and then bring most of it back! In week after the sale most of the transactions on the tills are sale returns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quirynn)
    Yeah, you can. But what did you buy, out of curiosity? :holmes:
    Well i was with my friend at the time so i got carried away thinking i liked it! tried it on and wasn't right for me at all!:no:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, they will say you can't, but you can, refer them to Sale of Goods Act.

ReputationRep:
    They have to let you return it really as they have closed down the rooms where you try the clothes on (proper wording escaping me currently). At least, this is what they have done where I live so there are massive signs saying you can return things and sorry for any inconveience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alian)
    They have to let you return it really as they have closed down the rooms where you try the clothes on (proper wording escaping me currently). At least, this is what they have done where I live so there are massive signs saying you can return things and sorry for any inconveience.
    Yep same for where i live, i would of tried it on there otherwise:mad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.