Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My neighbour often gets attacked by her boyfriend. Her mum and her family live within the same street so are there for her when she gets attacked. As I live next door I hear the screams, of both this girl and her little son when the boyfriend is being violent. As I am a lot bigger and stronger than this bully, I have offered to the girl and her family to sort him out. They replied No as She'll (the girl) will only go back to him anyway. She has nearly been ran over by this thug when he was driving.
    So should I knock next door and smash his face in or should I leave them to it? ps. I have a lot of people (big gang) behind me anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Call the police.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'd like to suggest smashing his face in. But he will get better, and she will go back to him, so it won't make a difference either way.

Women just prefer bad guys i'm afraid, sad but true.

ukguy
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    As much as Im sure you would loveto hit him the best option is the police

ReputationRep:
    leave them. Really she has to make the decision to leave him. I mean, you could talk to her and let her see she has other options. But yeah, the police won't press charges unless she does. So, really it's up to her, no matter how good your intentions are.

The one thing I will say is get child protection agencies involved asap, cos it's completely wrong for a child to be growing up around that. Also, usually for women it's having their child taken away from them which really spurs them into action and makes them actually go ahead and cut the abusive boyfriend out their life. Child protection agencies CAN do stuff without the mother's will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    My neighbour often gets attacked by her boyfriend. Her mum and her family live within the same street so are there for her when she gets attacked. As I live next door I hear the screams, of both this girl and her little son when the boyfriend is being violent. As I am a lot bigger and stronger than this bully, I have offered to the girl and her family to sort him out. They replied No as She'll (the girl) will only go back to him anyway. She has nearly been ran over by this thug when he was driving.
    So should I knock next door and smash his face in or should I leave them to it? ps. I have a lot of people (big gang) behind me anyway.
    Give her the refuge website address

http://www.refuge.org.uk/ which she can access for advice

And call the police mate. 2 women a week die because of domestic violence

ReputationRep:
    Calling the police is your solution.. it's the only no-risk option you have.

Just some general thoughts I would say to these kind of people...

Domestic voilence is really SICKENING me, just because you're given a little bit physical strength over a female doesn't mean you can abuse it!

Don't you realise that there are MILLIONS of MEN who CAN tear you into pieces (and make you scream for your mommy) before you even realise what has happened!

What about making those huge Roman Coliseums and throw every abuser in there together with some REAL men (gladiators) so you can demonstrate how manly you really are... will that humble you down, maybe?

Peace!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student23)
    Calling the police is your solution.. it's the only no-risk option you have.

Just some general thoughts I would say to these kind of people...

Domestic voilence is really SICKENING me, just because you're given a little bit physical strength over a female doesn't mean you can abuse it!

Don't you realise that there are MILLIONS of MEN who CAN tear you into pieces (and make you scream for your mommy) before you even realise what has happened!

What about making those huge Roman Coliseums and throw every abuser in there together with some REAL men (gladiators) so you can demonstrate how manly you really are... will that humble you down, maybe?

Peace!
    Are you speaking down to me? If so I would love to smack you in the face right now and see you running to your little mummy. And if I can find you I will smack you in your face. cheeky *****!

ReputationRep:
    wtf is going on in this thread

ReputationRep:
    Only the first line was directed to you,
    The rest was for guys who love to abuse women and their little kids.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely get the police involved when it happens again. I wouldn't advocate getting heavy on this guy - he may then target you or make the situation for his partner worse.

http://www.womensaid.org.uk/ might be worthwhile giving her family some info so they can find out where the nearest refuge is.

ReputationRep:
    Call the police. Bang on their door if you hear it.

The problem is that he might become worse if you do anything non-drastic, and you can't do anything serious if she'll defend him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liam 09)
    wtf is going on in this thread
    what do you mean? You sound confused

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.