Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It was pretty funny when one of the questions in our biochem tutorial was are we mutants. Most people said, of course not (I said otherwise). Then we were given the hard core truth that we are all mutants, as mutations are happening in our body all the time, most not harmful. Just thought I'd share that fact with you.

ReputationRep:
    Well duh! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, if other life-forms exist elsewhere in the universe, then obviously we would be mutants!

ReputationRep:
    Would that explain the eye at the back of my head?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lbar)
    Well duh! :rolleyes:

Yeah true, but you ever heard us being called a mutant?

ReputationRep:
    lol, this reminds me of GCSE biology where we sat there going 'my granny has an extra arm, my brother has 3 heads'... you had to be there.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Never really thought of it that way before...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Never really thought of it that way before...
    Hey, cool, I made it into your quotes section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hey, cool, I made it into your quotes section.
    Along with a birthday card and my friend (2 and 1 respectively), consider yourself in good company. I was going to add one by Homer Simpson having watched the episode where his mum returns but I went and forgot the quote didn't I! It was well funny though...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.