Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Someone knows how to break into regulatory compliance in an investment bank with a Msc in Accountancy&Finance? Is it required a degree in law? Are there any summer internships avaible? If yes, which division (Finance division?) ?

thank you very much!!

ReputationRep:
    Barcap offer a legal summer internship. You should really do some research of your own.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP1989)
    Barcap offer a legal summer internship. You should really do some research of your own.
    Thank you very much for ur reply.

I have just done a bit of research but it's very hard to find information about this topic (everything in investment banks is about Front Office roles and Finance/Technology/Operations divisions).

Besides, I am perfectly aware about BarCap offer: the problem is that the legal division is different from the Compliance division. For this reason I've assumed that an internship in that field would have led to a different career path in which I am not interested (I have a degree in Accountancy&Finance, not in Law). Indeed, that's the reason for which I have asked abt the internship in the Finance division!

Anyway, do you knok any websites or similar where I can find more infos abt this issue? Thank you very much again!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.