Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Friends GF tried it on with me last night Watch

Please keep anon as i think they both use this forum

I have got myself into a bit of a problem

A few mates and I went out the night before last clubbing, got what was probably the most drunk i have been so far, any way my friend and his gf fell out when we were there and he left.

The night carried on and we all ended up back at her halls, all the beds and sofas were taken up before i got chance to get one so she offered me to sleep in her bed with her and her friend, i thought why not being pissed, i slept fully clothed but after about 10mins i sort of came back round to her undoing my belt and trying to get my jeans off saying she wants to have sex.

I refused and got dressed again but she kept trying saying she is going to split up with him but i still refused and told her to f*** off. she turned over and that was the last off it. However, i ended up sleeping with her friend later on and now my other friends think that i slept with my mates gf as well.

What would you do? would you explain to the bf in case someone else tells him what they think happened? or would you leave it and hope they wont say anything?

And just to add, im having trouble with the one i did sleep with as i think she is getting attached as she keeps texting me but i dont find her attractive at all now im sober. (this is the 1st 1 night stand i have had where i dont want to meet up again) Any tips on this prob too?

Thanks for any help

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.