Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What made your sexual partner or lover stand out from the rest Watch

ReputationRep:
    What made your BEST sexual partner/lover stand out from the rest of the guys/girls you've ever been with.

ReputationRep:
    she did stuff to BumperBo without him asking/instigating
    in public

>_>b BumperBo like

ReputationRep:
    He loves giving me oral

We love each other.... more of a connection, which always improves sex

ReputationRep:
    Well my other two partners were my left and right hands, so at the most basic level having a vagina made my gf stand out significantly.

ReputationRep:
    Open mindedness and confidence about yourself makes sex amazing....trying new things and not getting embarassed by your body or sex is key, the girls who are best at sex just go for it without all the fuss

He's confident, dominant, aggressive, kinky and treats me like a whore in bed. And being well-endowed doesn't hurt either (except the day after).

ReputationRep:
    He is the most experimental partner I've had, he mixes it up every time so sex is never routine. He also does lots of little things that really turn me on too, and does things with me that I wouldn't have thought of trying myself. Basically, we've been sleeping together for over three years now and not once has sex been boring or predictable.

ReputationRep:
    Her penis

ReputationRep:
    she was kinky and did things i havent ever told anyone without thinking they would freak the hell out. My current missus unfortunately doesnt even come close

ReputationRep:
    Any girl who shows even vague interest in what is going on will stand out from the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Domination.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Domination.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did I mention domination?

He was smart enough to know that a lot of girls don't get off on guys shoving their fingers inside like they're looking for change in a vending machine.

ReputationRep:
    Her arse is just....

just....

.....beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    Being in love

And we're both AHMAZING in bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamnotasealion)
    Domination.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Domination.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Did I mention domination?
    I prefer team deathmatch.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    He's confident, dominant, aggressive, kinky and treats me like a whore in bed. And being well-endowed doesn't hurt either (except the day after).

This.

ReputationRep:
    The willingness for anal, jk jk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Well my other two partners were my left and right hands, so at the most basic level having a vagina made my gf stand out significantly.
    This guy knows the score

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.