Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to hint to a girl that i still like her? Watch

as title really.

not as simple as the whole asking her out part as it will show you still like her, i want to hint to the girl i still like her, see how she reacts.

One thing is im really smiley around her, like i tend to smile quiet a lot when im talking to her, not the whole time thats just creepy, just now and then because y'know i really like her and the fact that shes spending time talking to me, makes me smile. and she tends to smile back too, (she has a really nice smile too )

so any ideas.

Please no dip**** answers like: "show her your schlong!!!" cos one thats dirty and wrong and 2. i have no time for dip****s.

ReputationRep:
    in BumperBo's experience, nothing makes a girl fall for you like chloroform

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    as title really.

not as simple as the whole asking her out part as it will show you still like her, i want to hint to the girl i still like her, see how she reacts.

One thing is im really smiley around her, like i tend to smile quiet a lot when im talking to her, not the whole time thats just creepy, just now and then because y'know i really like her and the fact that shes spending time talking to me, makes me smile. and she tends to smile back too, (she has a really nice smile too )

so any ideas.

Please no dip**** answers like: "show her your schlong!!!" cos one thats dirty and wrong and 2. i have no time for dip****s.
    Why hint when you can outright tell her...

ReputationRep:
    why don't you just tell her you like her?

she knows i like her, she still talks to me, its a long story but i didnt know she had a bf, and i told her that i liked her basically i couldnt take it anymore and i told her, she said she was flattered but she already had a bf, and i know she was telling the truth as someone else had told me after i asked her out that shes got a bf, well he dumped her and i left it a while and now i want to ask her out and let her know that i still like her.

we talk quiet a lot and she smiles occasionally when i talk to her, nd I want to know if she likes me back.

I cant tell her i still like her and ask her out in the same breath can i its be too much. Puts pressure on the poor girl.
    • TSR Support Team

Tell her you like her, simples!

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Tell her you like her, simples!
    so just tell her i STILL like her?

Can i still ask her out in the same breath is that ok? dont want to pressure the poor girl into saying yes, it might be alot for her to take in.

ReputationRep:
    put a wink face with a heart emoticon...she'll get the idea

ReputationRep:
    Stroke her hair like a creep

ReputationRep:
    Move your eyebrows up and down as fast as you can whilst grinning. Go and practice in the mirror now.
    • TSR Support Team

so just tell her i STILL like her?

Can i still ask her out in the same breath is that ok? dont want to pressure the poor girl into saying yes, it might be alot for her to take in.
    Well all you can do is ask, if she says she needs to think, give her time to think. Least either way if she says yes or no, you at least know the answer.

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Well all you can do is ask, if she says she needs to think, give her time to think. Least either way if she says yes or no, you at least know the answer.
    do i tell her that i still like her tho

ReputationRep:
    She already knows that you like her so why do you want to hint to her that you like her and see how she reacts? She is reacting already!
    • TSR Support Team

do i tell her that i still like her tho
    Well how else she gonna know?

(Original post by Gavzzz)
    She already knows that you like her so why do you want to hint to her that you like her and see how she reacts? She is reacting already!
    because quiet alot of time has passed (2-months) since she broke up with her bf and me telling her that i like her

me telling her i liked her came before her breaking up with her bf, her broke up with her.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her.

ReputationRep:
    She already knows you like her. Every time she sees you she probably thinks at least once "christ, this guy likes me, this is awkward". If she liked you back she'd have made a move by now.

ReputationRep:
    because quiet alot of time has passed (2-months) since she broke up with her bf and me telling her that i like her

me telling her i liked her came before her breaking up with her bf, her broke up with her.
    Just ask her out sometime for a coffee and see what happens. She is probably waiting for you to do just that.

ReputationRep:
    show her your schlong

ReputationRep:
    Sit her down, and tell her that you still like her. Nothing gets the message across quite like bluntness.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.