Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miley Cyrus caught with another girl! Yet another scandal for her! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Good girl turned bad girl Miley Cyrus is in trouble yet again after being caught doing raunchy things with another girl.

Source: http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/12...stage-teaser-1

What is it with her lately....she was recently caught with a bong, and shortly before that was caught underage drinking. And even more still, she was seen smoking a cigarette not long before that.

She really needs to sort herself out, she's going off the rails.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha_Male)
    Good girl turned bad girl Miley Cyrus is in trouble yet again after being caught doing raunchy things with another girl.

What is it with her lately....she was recently caught with a bong, and shortly before that was caught underage drinking. And even more still, she was seen smoking a cigarette not long before that.

sorry to bust your bubble but pretty much every average teen does that. Smoking a fag? I mean come on! (It's not that I even like her, in fact I hate her. It's just sad that you're flaming a human being).

:sucks:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilyking)
    sorry to bust your bubble but pretty much every average teen does that. Smoking a fag? I mean come on!
    Yeah but it's not good for a celeb's imagine to be seen smoking a cigarette. They need to be an example and role model to people.

ReputationRep:
    that harlot
    BumperBo should teach that little hussie a lesson to not be lesbian

actually in that picture it looks like she's being molested

ReputationRep:

Oh my gosh, drinking underage and smoking!! How crazy (so basically, like any other person her age........)

ReputationRep:
    Meh, she's only doing what many other modern teens do these days :dontknow:. Shame that she's always being called out for it because of her celeb status.

ReputationRep:
    Who would want to les up with her?

ReputationRep:
    She's allowed to be a lesbian if she want to, isn't she? How is this inapporpriate?

ReputationRep:
    "and her midriff is completely exposed"

:rofl: The ****!

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** does she let people take pictures like this. Stupid girl tbh..

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with her, you narrow minded, ignorant, social norm run, can't think for themselves little faggy OP douche bag.

ReputationRep:
    mawr please

ReputationRep:
    Alpha male you say...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but it's not good for a celeb's imagine to be seen smoking a cigarette. They need to be an example and role model to people.
    yeah, so does britney. What's your point? lolol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marsha2112)
    Oh my gosh, drinking underage and smoking!! How crazy (so basically, like any other person her age........)
    True, but the only reason there's extra emphasis on it being her is because she's got a ****ING SHOW ON DISNEY CHANNEL

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a marketing ploy to increase her popularity :hmmm:

although I still dont know who she actually is :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, seriously, I thought she'd be pretty much naked....how this constitutes "being caught with another girl" is beyond me. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Drinking and smoking? You think that's bad, wasn't she the one that had nekkid pics standing in a doorway put online recently?

ReputationRep:
    She should be ashamed of herself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Drinking and smoking? You think that's bad, wasn't she the one that had nekkid pics standing in a doorway put online recently?

Wasn't her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.