Tracey vs Janine Watch

• View Poll Results: Janine vs Tracey?
    Janine
    62.50%
    Tracey
    37.50%

ReputationRep:
    Tracey Barlow vs Janine Butcher

Who's worse? Who's more evil? Who's a better villain? Who would beat who in a fight?

Ahaha I'm so bored! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to bother... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Tracey- I love her hilarious put downs.

Janine just gone weird.

ReputationRep:
    Janine, but she needs to lose weight. You can't be crazy AND fat, that's just not sexy.

ReputationRep:
    Before I clicked on the thread, I thought you meant Tracey, as in the woman who works in the Vic.

I don't watch Coronation St, so I'm gonna say Janine.

Edit: Which loser is going round negging everyone who says Janine?
    JANINE JANINE JANINE JANINE. Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    I would say Janine, but her crying all the time these days is getting annoying.

ReputationRep:
    dont know who tracey is but im sure she's a good villain but janine is absolutely mental... i mean her mind can go from being all lovey-dovey to poisining someone.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Tracey is amazing at mind games but she can't throw a punch, physically she's pathetic. I want to know what she's doing to Becky, I missed it tonight hang in there Becky!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily:-))
    Tracey is amazing at mind games but she can't throw a punch, physically she's pathetic. I want to know what she's doing to Becky, I missed it tonight hang in there Becky!!
    I hate Becky - annoying... I really want to see Tracey be physically fitter, she is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    I hate Becky - annoying... I really want to see Tracey be physically fitter, she is pathetic.
    But Becky's love for her kids is so endearing....she becomes such a different person when she's playing with them she's really a softie she just acts really tough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily:-))
    But Becky's love for her kids is so endearing....she becomes such a different person when she's playing with them she's really a softie she just acts really tough!
    She was good to begin with. This obsession with having kids is annoying. I want to see Tracey get one over her.

ReputationRep:
    Tracy is a poorly written character played by a poor actress. Not really any competition.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.