Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, if a friend from another country is visiting London for a few days, where do you think I should suggest we go?

Also, back on topic, why are are all boys/girls/muslims/british people/asian people/religious people wonderful/stupid/sexy/religious/unwilling to have sex with me/unwilling to fall in love with me?

ReputationRep:
    I would stick to the white areas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Gregory)
    So, if a friend from another country is visiting London for a few days, where do you think I should suggest we go?

Also, back on topic, why are are all boys/girls/muslims/british people/asian people/religious people wonderful/stupid/sex]y/religious/unwilling to have sex with me/unwilling to fall in love with me?

ReputationRep:
    London dungeons now known as Essex.

Bwahaha

ReputationRep:
    Depends. What does your friend want to see? There are all the usual touristy places which is what most people go for.

ReputationRep:
    It is all a matter of taste but my personal favourite place in London (and possibly the world) is Tate Modern. It is a space which makes me think but also gives me a place to think, and it also contains some of my favourite objects in the world.

The British Museum houses most of my favourite objects that are not in Tate Modern, and all of the main parks are also excellent, relaxing places for the daytime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexzzz)
    London dungeons now known as Essex.
    Actually, I already live in Essex!

(Original post by Hooovan*)
    Depends. What does your friend want to see? There are all the usual touristy places which is what most people go for.
    I will of course ask what they wish to see, and I imagine we may well wander past Buckingham Palace, Westminster, blah blah, but we have several days so I was just wondering if people had any more imaginative suggestions.

(Original post by vhvhvh)
    It is all a matter of taste but my personal favourite place in London (and possibly the world) is Tate Modern. It is a space which makes me think but also gives me a place to think, and it also contains some of my favourite objects in the world.

The British Museum houses most of my favourite objects that are not in Tate Modern, and all of the main parks are also excellent, relaxing places for the daytime.
    Tate Modern could well be a good idea, as I myself have never been there. I love the British Museum, and will certainly suggest it, but I'm not sure whether they're into museums. The various parks are definitely nice, but just sitting around and people watching is better in summer time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.