Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need to be eating something to study... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I'm revising right now and I need to be eating something to do so. I feel spurred on to do it. By "something" I mean biscuits or similar.:rolleyes: Anyone else?

I edit the title because of some possible jokers...

ReputationRep:
    Here you go:

If you want to go wild:

ReputationRep:
    inb4: my penis

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you're looking for a slew of oral sex jokes, otherwise you wouldn't have baited the thread so obviously. Failsome. ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    Here you go:

If you want to go wild:

I would likely go insane, so 15 bananas for a revision session is okay. I'm crazy I already know.

ReputationRep:
    Stuff a bunch of sedatives in your mouth, might help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Clearly you're looking for a slew of oral sex jokes, otherwise you wouldn't have baited the thread so obviously. Failsome. ><
    That's not true. I claim you to tell the truth,Mulder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channy)
    Here you go:

If you want to go wild:

Ahhh!Now im hungary, ill go with bananas and yogurt pls

ReputationRep:
    Eat some laxatives, they've got a nice tang to them. Keep a few textbooks in the bog.

ReputationRep:
    Eat da poo poo. A man's anus is licked like ice-cream.

It is so painful they have to take drugs. Probably fentanyl too. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    tuna melt with cheese sambo
    sliced up banana & strawberry with cold milk and weetabix
    yogurt
    nuts
    smoothie made out of strawberries blackberries banana orange juice etc etc etc and lots of cold ice ....... id say put some vodka in it aswell but u wana study lol
    watermelon
    pineapple

all those are yummy to eat

drink water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sendaii)
    Eat some laxatives, they've got a nice tang to them. Keep a few textbooks in the bog.
    what would you do if u ran out of toilet paper ? ewwww had to ask though

ReputationRep:
    To answer seriously, I'm like that too I usually polish off a lot of chocolate biscuits and cakes while I study. It's a reall bad habit of mine, and I have gained a lot of weight doing so. You have to kick that habit somehow! :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rescue Remedy)
    what would you do if u ran out of toilet paper ? ewwww had to ask though
    Like I said, keep a few textbooks in the bog.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, keep a few textbooks in the bog.
    lol aslong as you dont whip the ****ty textbooks out in class i suspose lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asparkyn)
    To answer seriously, I'm like that too I usually polish off a lot of chocolate biscuits and cakes while I study. It's a reall bad habit of mine, and I have gained a lot of weight doing so. You have to kick that habit somehow! :moon:

i dont eat when i study .... i tend to play music really loudly when i play to help me focus and block out other sounds it works for me and i do like 30 mins of it a good job like cause i cant study for hours and hours thats just crazy .... if you have a dog bring him or her for a walk or do like crunches inbetween study time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rescue Remedy)
    lol aslong as you dont whip the ****ty textbooks out in class i suspose lol
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Hi,I'm revising right now and I need to be eating something to do so. I feel spurred on to do it. By &quot;something&quot; I mean biscuits or similar.:rolleyes: Anyone else?

I edit the title because of some possible jokers...
    I think you should understand whether this is a compulsive problem or not. I mean, do you eat because you are really hungry, or because you need to please a psychological need that you cannot control?

Compulsive hunger is a problem and can have very negative consequences, as per my own experience. In case you feel you eat for other reasons than real physical hunger, then you may want to look for medical advice.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed.
    ever see trainspotting ? i just got reminded of the graphic bedsheet scene the morning after in the kitchen during breakfast

lovely image at 3am to get hehe :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dshadow)
    I think you should understand whether this is a compulsive problem or not. I mean, do you eat because you are really hungry, or because you need to please a psychological need that you cannot control?

Compulsive hunger is a problem and can have very negative consequences, as per my own experience. In case you feel you eat for other reasons than real physical hunger, then you may want to look for medical advice.
    Thanks for you advice. However, this need of eating only appears when I am concentrating to do something like revising. I don't think I am pleasing a psychological need, I rather think about like the result of some conditioning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.