This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
My coffee reserves have reached zero and my fuel is down to empty...which in plain english means...

I have run out of coffee and I am shattered.

I haven't done my essay (Jonathan Swift) but to hell with it because I couldn't help that I missed the lesson he went over it because I was in an exam and I couldn't borrow anyone's notes because they all had to do the essay too! Plus, I have work to 2 nights in a row (but I did try and find cover) and stayed up until late doing homework!

I never reaslied sixth form would have been so much work! My school bag which I brought in August broke under the strain of carrying so much so I had to buy another, much bigger bag!

As my dad say I can't burn the candle at both ends so I am snuffing out the one end now and going to bed because tomorrow morning first thing I'm teaching my year 8 girls to read!
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bye bye, I think I'll be off in a bit too!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
night night, mind the bed bugs don't bite... and if they do BITE BACK!

*cough* you owe me rep

lou xxx
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
good night. I am off to bed soon to too do some late night revision on motivation theories.
a_musical_guy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sixth Form's harder than uni.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Aww, well get some sleep then and good luck tommorow, night.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
My coffee reserves have reached zero and my fuel is down to empty...which in plain english means...

I have run out of coffee and I am shattered.

I haven't done my essay (Jonathan Swift) but to hell with it because I couldn't help that I missed the lesson he went over it because I was in an exam and I couldn't borrow anyone's notes because they all had to do the essay too! Plus, I have work to 2 nights in a row (but I did try and find cover) and stayed up until late doing homework!

I never reaslied sixth form would have been so much work! My school bag which I brought in August broke under the strain of carrying so much so I had to buy another, much bigger bag!

As my dad say I can't burn the candle at both ends so I am snuffing out the one end now and going to bed because tomorrow morning first thing I'm teaching my year 8 girls to read!
Same here but once again, it's +ve rep-giving time! 5 minutes to closing time.....
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nighty night (damn I envy that custom status title)
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
What does one have to do to earn such an honour?
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It got quite late without me realising. I wanted to go to bed a bit earlier tonight as I've been pretty exhausted lately.

Haven't done the work I meant to get done either *sigh*.

Right well, I'm off also.

Night all.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Me too, I want 'Best avatar of 2003' or better yet 'avatar goddess' *hint hint* on mine.

Congrats on the title BTW AMG.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
What does one have to do to earn such an honour?
Be good mates with d apparently.
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Be good mates with d apparently.
Damn, sounds difficult. I was realy looking forward to receiving the title 'Dark Jedi Knight'
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Damn, sounds difficult. I was realy looking forward to receiving the title 'Dark Jedi Knight'
ooooh, ollie wouldn't like that.

lou xxx
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have my eye on "The Street Soldier"...
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
ooooh, ollie wouldn't like that.

lou xxx
When there's a Light side, there's always a Dark side....that's the unfortunate fate of Star Wars....
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
zzzzzz...woah look at the time...that was some sleep...lol

There was a time when you could get a custom title as soon as you joined but d change it so everyone except Katy (The Princess of Members as her title was then) became New members/Overlords. When it was first introduced, the min. posts needed for the top position was 500.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
zzzzzz...woah look at the time...that was some sleep...lol

There was a time when you could get a custom title as soon as you joined but d change it so everyone except Katy (The Princess of Members as her title was then) became New members/Overlords. When it was first introduced, the min. posts needed for the top position was 500.
http://www.uk-learning.net/t8705.html

Yeah, how the forum has grown! I yearn for a personalised HP title or something.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (150)
60.73%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.45%
No- I want it (69)
27.94%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads