Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much fragrance do you use (and how often)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so we all know perfumes can be real pricey! Some top brands can cost more than £60 for 100ml!

I wish I could wear my favourite one every single day but to be honest it feels so crappy seeing it disappear from the bottle by the day. That's why for normal days I wear cheaper (but still nice!) ones and wear my most expensive ones for the friday night out or when I'm really dressed up.

Was just curious to know how you guys use/'ration' it, if you do at all? I know some people who spray bucket loads on every day but sadly I don't have that luxury.

ReputationRep:
    Aha same!! I just can't afford/can't be bothered to wear it everyday plus it feels really nice when you do wear it on that special occasion tbh, I wish I had more time to even think about putting on some perfume!!
    Deoderants all I need on the weekdays

ReputationRep:
    That's what I do too, my gucci guilty costs like £60 for 75ml :mad: so I only wear it when I'm dressed up...otherwise it's £10-20 ones for daily use

My boyfriend however, is absolutely addicted to paco robanne 1 million and is literally going through a 200ml bottle per month!!! He sprays it everywhere everyday, now everybody at uni is always hugging him or rubbing up against him because he smells as if you're smelling right from the bottle itself!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.