Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm a Post Grad looking for some short term accommodation near Royal Holloway. It can be from a few days to a few weeks. I want to catch up on some coursework. If anyone is looking for some extra cash, give me a shout.

Also, where's a good place to start looking for a job in the area? I might decide to move out of London long-term.

Regards,

James

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesDarren)
    Hey,

I'm a Post Grad looking for some short term accommodation near Royal Holloway. It can be from a few days to a few weeks. I want to catch up on some coursework. If anyone is looking for some extra cash, give me a shout.

Also, where's a good place to start looking for a job in the area? I might decide to move out of London long-term.

Regards,

James
    How far can you / will you travel? If you're looking for very local jobs, the SU is often a good place to get work - though you might have trouble getting a job there now that the year is underway. Apart from that, just ask around the local takeaways and shops. Perhaps try South West Trains. If you're able to drive or take the bus, Heathrow might be a good call, you could get a job in the retail areas or perhaps as support staff on the floor.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.