Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

wants to go out with a guy on TSR Watch

How does it happen?
    The relationships that start here?

ReputationRep:
    simples. dont.

No but seriously i really do see relationships kicking off and wonder how

ReputationRep:
    PMs -> skype -> texts -> phonecalls -> cam -> meet up -> ... -> SEX?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.student)
    simples. dont.
    Why not? I did and I'm married to them now.

OP, you just send a PM and get talking. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

ReputationRep:
    If by any chance your username is ***** <- that many characters.

Then baby I see it too

Let's not fight the feeling any longer, PM me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)

You're married to them? :O Congratulations! Tell the story!

ReputationRep:

You lie?

ReputationRep:
    1. Hot girl get over 9000 PMs a day saying "ur well fit xx" and "nice bewbs :sexface:"
    2. Hot girl syphones through all the profile pics of the guys who sent PMs until she finds a guy who she finds attractive
    3. Hot girl replies "thankssssssssssssssssssssss sss, facebook?"
    4. Guy thinks fuk yea im in, and replies 2 seconds later with facebook
    5. Girl realises how easy guy was to get, so then decides against it because she only wants what she cant have and then PM's me
    6. We have sex

ReputationRep:
    Send them pictures of you naked. Works everytime.

ReputationRep:
    It's in the 'Rules & FAQs' section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    1. Hot girl get over 9000 PMs a day saying "ur well fit xx" and "nice bewbs :sexface:"
    2. Hot girl syphones through all the profile pics of the guys who sent PMs until she finds a guy who she finds attractive
    3. Hot girl replies "thankssssssssssssssssssssss sss, facebook?"
    5. Girl realises how easy guy was to get, so then decides against it because she only wants what she cant have and then PM's me fugly the dude is and how disgusted all these messages make her feel
    6. Sits and feels **** about how guys just want to have sex and can't think or see beyond asthetics
    The above is (obviously) not me. I don't fit the description, and i certainly don't reply to people who message me 'nice bewbs'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    You lie?
    Why would I lie about that? Me and SJB are the first gay couple to get a civil partnership after meeting on TSR. We've been married for coming up to 3 years now.

I want to date a guy from TSR too, but he lives too far away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    1. Hot girl get over 9000 PMs a day saying &quot;ur well fit xx&quot; and &quot;nice bewbs :sexface:&quot;
    3. Hot girl replies &quot;thanksssssssssssssssssssss ssss, facebook?&quot;
    5. Girl realises how easy guy was to get, so then decides against it because she only wants what she cant have and then PM's me
    6. We have sex
    & repeat.

Only it won't work that way for you bro if the guy isn't as stupid as to make that mistake in step 4. :p:

it's hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esachica)
    You're married to them? :O Congratulations! Tell the story!
    Met on TSR through the LGBTSoc in March 2007, got talking on MSN, then ran up a huuuuuge phone bill, met up properly in July 2007, moved in together in November 2007, got engaged in December 2007, got married in March 2008.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    The above is (obviously) not me. I don't fit the description, and i certainly don't reply to people who message me 'nice bewbs'
    Whether you know it or not, all you want is to have sex as well, ultimately. It's what makes you human. To prove my point, would you go out with a guy with no penis? The answer is probably no, which makes you a hypocrite. You may think you are better, but you are not.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I lie about that? Me and SJB are the first gay couple to get a civil partnership after meeting on TSR. We've been married for coming up to 3 years now.
    Yes I did double take.

Congrats though man.

ReputationRep:
    Met on TSR through the LGBTSoc in March 2007, got talking on MSN, then ran up a huuuuuge phone bill, met up properly in July 2007, moved in together in November 2007, got engaged in December 2007, got married in March 2008.
    Congratulations on the marriage.
    Sorry if I am being naive, I am shocked that tsr users meet each other.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.