The Student Room Group

wants to go out with a guy on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fandabidoze!
In the words of Cheryl Cole "if anything is worth having, it's sure enough worth fighting for". Swallow your pride and approach this TSRian and a beautiful relationship may be born. Besides, you could always ride a bike if the bus becomes a no-go zone.

No way Jose. If I have been keeping my 'knowledge' bottled up since last may I sure as hell can untill either one of us stops taking the bus...that is if I don't stalk him and find out where he lives first :ninja:

And the bus in london with crazy top gear fanboys who seem to think that london roads are their own personal race tracks?!

Nu-uh. Not going there son.:hand:
Reply 61
Mad Vlad: last time i checked homosexual couple can't get marry in england, they can only sign a contact.
Reply 62
sooo yh..how to do this thing??
who do I pm? what do I say? how do i know if they're a pedo?
and what if i get rejected??
questions...
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous
questions...

the best way is to do nothing because is not right
Original post by Le Masquerador.
No way Jose. If I have been keeping my 'knowledge' bottled up since last may I sure as hell can untill either one of us stops taking the bus...that is if I don't stalk him and find out where he lives first :ninja:

And the bus in london with crazy top gear fanboys who seem to think that london roads are their own personal race tracks?!

Nu-uh. Not going there son.:hand:

So you're going down the stalker route...I thought you were better than that...although I would be willing to help you out in exchange for some rep/nudes :ninja:.
questions...

Wait. You don't know who you are gonna PM, but you wanna PM someone in order to go out with them? :confused:
They might be a Pedo, they might be friendly... but personally i wouldn't advice just randomly PMing a user, for the sole reason of wanting to go out with them.
So you're going down the stalker route...I thought you were better than that...although I would be willing to help you out in exchange for some rep/nudes :ninja:.

hahha, whoever said knowledge is power was sadly mistaken; It's obviously bribery is power :ahee:

Right, I'm going to try and figure out his name either when he takes something from his bag or when he's facebooking :colone:. You're job will be to find his address, phone number, email address and ...tsr username.

In exchange for as many reps as you want (they're not worth much but...)
flirt with them, PM them, meet them, **** them.
Reply 68
Original post by Mad Vlad
Why not? I did and I'm married to them now. :tongue:

OP, you just send a PM and get talking. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Are you kidding? Wow, congratulations man - I never heard an internet relationship leading to marriage, but really happy for ya if it did!

I dated someone from a forum once... it got very serious, dated for around ayear... then it ended disastrously (think overdoses, pills and a whole lot of therapy!)

:smile:
If i see someone here in US who lives close to me and is using TSR, i'll be :shock:
It's like meeting a celebrity but the percentage of that is -0% out of 100%. :moon:
How does it happen?
The relationships that start here?

Grow up and go outside.
I'm quite surprised people seem so shocked that people get together on TSR. After all lots of people have likeminded intrests on here!

You'd be surprised how many lovely TSRians exist. After meeting lots over the past year or so I have to say everyone was very non geeky and down to earth. Many happy couples too! It's cute :smile:
hahha, whoever said knowledge is power was sadly mistaken; It's obviously bribery is power :ahee:

Right, I'm going to try and figure out his name either when he takes something from his bag or when he's facebooking :colone:. You're job will be to find his address, phone number, email address and ...tsr username.

In exchange for as many reps as you want (they're not worth much but...)

Reps are the only thing that make me feel loved... :frown: so yeah, they're worth a lot to me. :tongue:

I'm bezzies with Julian Assange. Should be too hard to find out your dude's address...and whether he has said something undiplomatic about foreign governments although I'm not sure if you're interested in that type of info too. It will cost you. :ninja:
Original post by mollymustard
I'm quite surprised people seem so shocked that people get together on TSR. After all lots of people have likeminded intrests on here!

You'd be surprised how many lovely TSRians exist. After meeting lots over the past year or so I have to say everyone was very non geeky and down to earth. Many happy couples too! It's cute :smile:

Come now, please, enough with the lovey dovey stuff! You're ruining my mental image of the average tsr user :cry2:

It's like telling a 3 year old santa doesnt exist. shame on you!

Reps are the only thing that make me feel loved... so yeah, they're worth a lot to me.

I'm bezzies with Julian Assange. Should be too hard to find out your dude's address...and whether he has said something undiplomatic about foreign governments although I'm not sure if you're interested in that type of info too. It will cost you. :ninja:

Julian Assange you say...the guy behind bars? :hmmmm2: nope, sorry, you're going to have to do better than that. Can't have him being a labour supporter can we now *shudders* or even...a BNP bleurgh.

No cookie for you until you have befriended a world class hacker. extra points if he has successfully hacked into the pentagon :awesome:

:cookie: nomnomnom
(edited 13 years ago)
lol the girls on this website are fickle whats the chance of finding romance on here :confused: shame no woman wants to even talk to me on here haha
Reply 75
Whatever happened to romance? :frown:

...in the big beautiful world OUTSIDE!...:closedeyes:
I think a lot of people use PM's because they are too scared of being rejected by someone IRL. It normally takes quite a timid person I think.

^_^
Come now, please, enough with the lovey dovey stuff! You're ruining my mental image of the average tsr user :cry2:

It's like telling a 3 year old santa doesnt exist. shame on you!

Julian Assange you say...the guy behind bars? :hmmmm2: nope, sorry, you're going to have to do better than that. Can't have him being a labour supporter can we now *shudders* or even...a BNP bleurgh.

No cookie for you until you have befriended a world class hacker. extra points if he has successfully hacked into the pentagon :awesome:

:cookie: nomnomnom

Assange knows what he is doing. He is bringing the establishment down from the inside, true story.

I do know someone else though who's even hacked into the Hexagon! Never heard of it...that's how secret it is. For his help, I'll need mass rep and the whole damn packet of cookies.
Hmmm, people are having more fun on here than I thought...?
Reply 79
Original post by mollymustard

Good point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending