Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking for tickets to see Wicked, I can either sit in the back end of the stalls ( the premium seats so your not looking up at the stage like at the front of the stalls) or at the front of the dress circle. Which would be better as they are both the same price?

ReputationRep:
    I would say Dress Circle as you get a better overall view I find, especially if you've seen it before. At the back of the stalls, the circle overhangs and it blocks the top of the stage so you miss some stuff, and also if you've got a hugely tall person in front of you, you'll feel like you've wasted the money - although the Apollo Vic has a decent rake to the floor so it's not too bad. Leg room at the AV is ****e though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carlo08)
    Looking for tickets to see Wicked, I can either sit in the back end of the stalls ( the premium seats so your not looking up at the stage like at the front of the stalls) or at the front of the dress circle. Which would be better as they are both the same price?
    I've bought premium stalls seats in the past, and they are just under the dress circle, they are brilliant seats, premium for a reason!

Would highly recommend the premium seats!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.