Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Mixed bag. So much has happened, I can barely believe it's all fitted into the past 12 months. I'll just stick to the main things that happened to me.

Good bits:
    - Travelling for a few months over summer throughout Scandinavia and the rest of Europe.
    - Graduated with a 2.1 from Cardiff University.
    - Actually deciding what I want to do with my life.
    - Meeting, staying in contact with and visiting friends I met whilst on my travels.

Bad bits:
    - Deaths in the family.
    - Up and down relationship with long-term girlfriend ending (could come under both good and bad).
    - A month of unemployment claiming benefits.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty effing fantastic.

Got braver about travelling around London on my own (too scared of getting lost last year), better at talking to people, learnt to put things in perspective a bit more, got my highest uni mark in a 3hr Shakespeare exam when at A Level I got an E on that paper, started finally to be a bit less uptight and enjoy nights out, made an amazing friend in the flat even though she was just a stranger we brought in to make the rent cost less between us, got a fairly extreme haircut that I'd have been too scared to get last year, got really into 80s music and found so many amazing musicians/artists through it. Oooh and we got 2 guinea pigs and home and they're so cute!

Bad side: Dad moved out unexpectedly in July, just wrote a note and buggered off at 6 one morning saying 'back in a few hours' and nothing else and then turned up at 4. Had everyone that knew me and this person insisting that they liked me, and then it turning out that they didn't.

ReputationRep:
    First 10 months were hell, last two were better than ever...

ReputationRep:
    It was all quite bad. Oh well.. onwards and upwards.

ReputationRep:
    Shee-ite.

Narr, some good some bad, like any other year. Actually, I can't really remember most of it, which is worrying...

ReputationRep:
    A relative success mainly since I lost 4 stone and can now run 5km! :p:

It has been a difficult year nonetheless. Never a second without some sort of struggle. I hope 2011 is good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.