Overall, how was YOUR 2010?? Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by Alt__x; 18-06-2012 at 01:04.
- 28-12-2010 00:58
- 28-12-2010 01:16
Mixed bag. So much has happened, I can barely believe it's all fitted into the past 12 months. I'll just stick to the main things that happened to me.
- Travelling for a few months over summer throughout Scandinavia and the rest of Europe.
- Graduated with a 2.1 from Cardiff University.
- Actually deciding what I want to do with my life.
- Meeting, staying in contact with and visiting friends I met whilst on my travels.
- Deaths in the family.
- Up and down relationship with long-term girlfriend ending (could come under both good and bad).
- A month of unemployment claiming benefits.
- 5 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
- 28-12-2010 14:05
Pretty effing fantastic.
Got braver about travelling around London on my own (too scared of getting lost last year), better at talking to people, learnt to put things in perspective a bit more, got my highest uni mark in a 3hr Shakespeare exam when at A Level I got an E on that paper, started finally to be a bit less uptight and enjoy nights out, made an amazing friend in the flat even though she was just a stranger we brought in to make the rent cost less between us, got a fairly extreme haircut that I'd have been too scared to get last year, got really into 80s music and found so many amazing musicians/artists through it. Oooh and we got 2 guinea pigs and home and they're so cute!
Bad side: Dad moved out unexpectedly in July, just wrote a note and buggered off at 6 one morning saying 'back in a few hours' and nothing else and then turned up at 4. Had everyone that knew me and this person insisting that they liked me, and then it turning out that they didn't.
- 28-12-2010 20:03
First 10 months were hell, last two were better than ever...
- 28-12-2010 20:11
It was all quite bad. Oh well.. onwards and upwards.
- 29-12-2010 01:35
Narr, some good some bad, like any other year. Actually, I can't really remember most of it, which is worrying...
- 29-12-2010 02:55
A relative success mainly since I lost 4 stone and can now run 5km!
It has been a difficult year nonetheless. Never a second without some sort of struggle. I hope 2011 is good.