Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What does everyone think about Apple's iTunes 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaway this year? So far, they've given away Cheryl Cole's new single (Boxing Day), a Father Ted Christmas Special (yesterday) and a Duran Duran EP (today). A little hit and miss, I think you'd agree. The Father Ted episode was great, but I didn't bother downloading the music, because I don't like Duran Duran or Cheryl Cole, but I suppose many people would have liked them.

Are you hoping for any specific music, films, apps or books to be given away this year? If they could give away a Sat Nav app or a good new film (Toy Story 3, maybe?) then I'd be pretty chuffed. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Last year was pretty poor, but you can't complain about free things :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by placebo24)
    Last year was pretty poor, but you can't complain about free things :-)
    I guess. I did enjoy Trivial Pursuit last year though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    I guess. I did enjoy Trivial Pursuit last year though.
    I can only remember Lesbian Vampire Killers, which sucked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by placebo24)
    I can only remember Lesbian Vampire Killers, which sucked
    Ugh yeah, I didn't even bother downloading that. ******* James Corden.

ReputationRep:
    can't complain, love that father ted episode and actually liked that cheryl cole remix. Downloading Duran Duran now, i like them (DONT JUDGE ME)

although I just got a touch 4g for Xmas, so this is all still new and exciting for me. I just love the music that plays when the gift opens, it's tense

ReputationRep:
    There was a pretty cool golf game last year.

ReputationRep:
    Puzzle game would be nice.

ReputationRep:
    What's up with the awesome (slight sarcasm there) looking fishing game for the 4th day? It says i can't download it for stupid reasons

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.