Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are you Terrified of Pigeons? watch

ReputationRep:
    Do pigeons scare you? If so then why? If not then why? whether they do or dont I still require an answer

ReputationRep:
    In a way, yes. I'm always terrified I'll contract a disease from one if they fly too close to me.

ReputationRep:
    R u jkin m8, am mre scrd of ppl wit sht spllin.

ReputationRep:
    They annoy me more than scare. Stupid birds fly so low, nearly whack into your face
    Those are mainly the rough city types though, normal ones are fine.

They don't scare me because I don't consider myself as pigeon food.

ReputationRep:
    I hate them but I'm not scared of them.

Once I saw a dead pidgeon dead on the floor (it had been run over) and another pidgeon pecking at it innards. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    Do pigeons scare you? If so then why? If not then why? whether they do or dont I still require an answer
    No they don't scare me, because they're essentially harmless. Well... unless they're flying overhead with the intention of emptying their bowels over me, then I dive for cover.

ReputationRep:
    computer says no.

ReputationRep:
    No, because they're pigeons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    No they don't scare me, because they're essentially harmless. Well... unless they're flying overhead with the intention of emptying their bowels over me, then I dive for cover.
    Pigeons beaks are sharp. so if a pigeon came flying at you at 30/45mph you'll know about it if it flew in your face.

ReputationRep:
    the thought of them taking a **** scares me and makes me want to kill 2 of them with a stone

ReputationRep:
    I've got a massive phobia of them which I've had since I was really young. No idea why though.

ReputationRep:
    nope i quite like them. see them around school and the city so often, if i don't, it's a bit weird. they're also quite harmless. i just duck for cover from wings and ****. flattened pigeons are no problemo.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say im terrified; I just don't like animals in general, so yes, that includes pigeons. Except fish, as they are essentially harmless and only good to look at

ReputationRep:
    They seem to ALWAYS fly over me! Always.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.