Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend squeezed his gf's arm... Watch

ReputationRep:
    while shoutin in her face, and all hell broke loose, her friends were there too, and police was about to be called...
    wtf is this about ? why are girls such wuss when it comes to stuff like this ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Should of told your friend to stop being a pussy

ReputationRep:
    Unless he's the hulk I don't see why there was such a problem.

ReputationRep:
    I swear more than half of your original post is missing because I have not the slightest clue what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    while shoutin in her face, and all hell broke loose, her friends were there too, and police was about to be called...
    wtf is this about ? why are girls such wuss when it comes to stuff like this ?
    Yeah, how dare a girl feel like she is about to have seven shades of **** kicked out of her by your douche of a friend who has her by the arm and is shouting in her face.

Maybe you should reconsider your whole "why are girls such wusses when it comes to being threatened".

ReputationRep:
    It seems like the guy was purposefully intimidating her in a public place. Girls are 'wusses' as you say because we know how easy it would be for most men to beat us up. I'd be scared if a guy did that to me.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the girl has never had to defend herself before? Don't be so hard on her, it's your "friends" fault for being so aggressive, and ultimately yours for being a pussy and not getting involved and stopping it. It leads me to think that you would let a woman be hit if you saw it happen, and run off scared.

ReputationRep:
    was your friend drunk?if he wanted to do his 'thing' why not at home and in a public place where everyone could see?:cheers::cheers: wtf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Far too gentlemanly. So much so that you seem more like a female.
    I didn't realise it was a criminal offence to be well mannered in the 21st century. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I would have a problem with a guy shouting in my face.
    I wouldn't have a problem with a guy sqeezing my arm.

That isn't specific to guys though, if anyone shouted at me right in my face I would have a problem... but squeezing someones arm during a fight (whether it was hard or not) shows that they're getting violent and are being agressive to make you subit, which is way out of line. And I would feel very threaterned if that was me. I'm not a wimp, but if I got in a physical fight with a guy, I would loose baaadd.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, why is your friend such a nob?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.