The Student Room Group

Had sex with a boy in my school and now I need advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
He knew what he wanted, I would tell him how you feel.
Reply 21
Original post by JCC-MGS
If there was a facepalm photo which could adequately communicate the utter despair for humanity's future that has welled up within me after reading this sentence, it would go here. And then I would kill myself.

Will this do?
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
- what the ****?! i don't know what is going on.

Obviously you lost your virginity to a tosser. Unless he was bad in bed, then thats a double whammy.

The guy needs a kick in the arse me thinks. Not that I'm suggesting it :wink:
thank you so much, i feel like actual **** now people have made me realise what a prick he actually is. i can't believe he's made ME feel like the bad one. i'm just going to be civil but not really talk to him, but now i'm kind of worried about the fact that i'm not really bothered by the fact that I was 'used' :/ sorry don't mean to sound too moany.

No worries hun i dont mind at all ...... its better to speak about things like this thats on your mind instead of carrying it around with you!

dont feel like that like ok .... maybe the lad is a prick or maybe he isnt ... maybe i just judged him that way unfairly because of what i read. im a better judge of character in person then i am from a computer lol i believe in second chances in certain circumstances but only give him a second chance if he seems genuine ok :smile: ... dont bother with him if he is still acting like a prick. YOU need to make your own mind up though about him after you sleep on it you should find things easier to make sense of alrite. like i dont want to influence you into making a bad choice about him he could be a sound lad who just acted like a prick or he is a prick full stop ..... uhh im confusing myself now but i hope you know what i mean ok :smile:

your not the bad one either !! it takes two to tango :wink:

and about that talk of you being used ..... the way i see it is if you like it and you want it your not being used ! lads are seen as studs and girls are seen as sluts. its totally stupid in my opinion its natural ffs hehe. its like lads can only like sex girls cant or else they are sluts, whores etc etc etc thats a load of bull**** right there excuse my language

im not calling you a slut or saying you were being used at all. if you feel like you were "used" by him then there is a good chance your right but from what you have said your not bothered .... in a way you used him just as much :colone:

there is always a give and take when it comes to these sort of things its never 50/50 until you find someone you wana give as much back as what you get. to avoid headaches from lads save up for a vibrator lol if only someone told me that wen i was younger ha :rolleyes:
if u ever have any more probs just drop me a line lol :redface:
(edited 13 years ago)
I think I agree with alot of what has been said already. This guy was sober, you were wasted and he knew this and used it to his advantage.
In a way it sounds like you went over their knowing what he wanted completely especially as you got drunk for Dutch courage. And looking back on it it doesn't sound like you have huge regrets so that helps.
But these things are a learning curve and you will feel better.
I reckon just forget about the whole thing and move on to pastures new and guys that will really care about you!
1 of 2 possibilities.

1) He was desperate just wanted you for a shag

2) He actually likes you

Talk to him about it. All will be answered.
Reply 26
You had sick running down and after a shower lost your virginity...the way you write, it seems so nonchalant, like losing a pencil on the way to school!!

the bloke is as much to be blamed as you...
Stop having sex till you are grown up in your mind..you obviously are not ready yet

and go for some writing and grammar classes..it will do you a world of good.
Reply 27
Original post by Zoe Edwards
If he is flirting with your sister too, maybe you could warn her?

Or insert a trap in her vagina that would snap off his cock
Reply 28
Some guys are just asswholes, but some girls are just stupid - that's all that happening here, moving on.
Original post by Zayne101
Some guys are just asswholes

At least you're not being half-assed about your contempt for them.
Reply 30
blah blah I was drunk, got sick everywhere crawled back into the house with sick down myself etc etc [...] so yes we had sex and i had not even shaved. shameful.

Haha you made me laugh so hard
Reply 31
thank you so much, i feel like actual **** now people have made me realise what a prick he actually is. i can't believe he's made ME feel like the bad one. i'm just going to be civil but not really talk to him, but now i'm kind of worried about the fact that i'm not really bothered by the fact that I was 'used' :/ sorry don't mean to sound too moany.

From what you've written it sounds like you wanted it, and if you enjoyed it as well you weren't used! Or you were, but you were using him too so it balances out.
Reply 32
get an STI test too...before someone else dips into your cooch
Reply 33
hey,
i had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, we were speaking getting on really well and we decided to go out for a few drinks, alcohol really is the work of the devil!
this guy now avoids eye contact and i have a mini panic attack every time i see him, i feel sick i go all shakey iits horrible. but luckly for me i have older sisters who have told me he is obvious a complete arse who just wanted one thing. it's horrible to hear and must be more so for you as this was your first time. id just delete him off your face book or your just going to torture yourself when he is online and dosnt speak to you on chat, delete his mobile number, then the ball is in his court. if he wants to speak to you then he will get in touch, well thats what im doing!
the last thing you want to do is be calling or texting him when your drunk, which is what i did and i am in ever one of his classes and was mortified having to go to class the day after, hence the deleting spree!
as for what he is doing with your sister just tell your sister what happened between you two, im sure she will have your back and tell him to p**s off!
well good luck, just kepp your head held high, dont feel like your the one who should be embarrased he should be ashamed in the way he has treated you. he obviously cant see a good thing when its right in front of him :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by kode
hey,
i had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, we were speaking getting on really well and we decided to go out for a few drinks, alcohol really is the work of the devil!
this guy now avoids eye contact and i have a mini panic attack every time i see him, i feel sick i go all shakey iits horrible. but luckly for me i have older sisters who have told me he is obvious a complete arse who just wanted one thing. it's horrible to hear and must be more so for you as this was your first time. id just delete him off your face book or your just going to torture yourself when he is online and dosnt speak to you on chat, delete his mobile number, then the ball is in his court. if he wants to speak to you then he will get in touch, well thats what im doing!
the last thing you want to do is be calling or texting him when your drunk, which is what i did and i am in ever one of his classes and was mortified having to go to class the day after, hence the deleting spree!
as for what he is doing with your sister just tell your sister what happened between you two, im sure she will have your back and tell him to p**s off!
well good luck, just kepp your head held high, dont feel like your the one who should be embarrased he should be ashamed in the way he has treated you. he obviously cant see a good thing when its right in front of him :smile:

Haha aww :smile: Now, 2 months later, I get panic attacks when I see him still and I also look at his name on fb chat and he just doesn't ever say anything...sigh, so predictable, isn't it? But yeah, good to know that other girls have had to deal with similar creeps. It really is true what they say though, to let yourself learn from your mistakes and I definitely will not be doing this again!
Hey, i feel really bad for you because something similar like this happened to a friend of mine last year and she was really upset like you aswell. I think the best thing you can do is completely blank the bastard. Sorry to put it blunt but i know for a fact if you keep texting him asking if he wants to meet up with u some more, your giving him the satisfaction of having a girl after him and you'll boost him up a hugee ego which he sounds like he already has.

Just go about school like you always did before, if he passes you in the corridoor dont look down, because it'll show you are embarassed, try look him straight in the eyes but dont give him a smile just keep on walking. And as for your sister thing, im sorry but that shows he never really was interested in you as a girlfriend because if he was he would have asked you out after youd had sex and not started flirting with your sister. Make sure your sister knows what a big loser he his so the same thing doesnt happen with her because that would be really awful :|

It sounds to me like from the minute he insisted you to stay at his when you were drunk, he knew what he was doing and he was only after one thing :/ There are some evil boys out there but dont give up on them, there are a few good ones you just have to wait n look out for him, he'll come along in time. Your not the only girl in the world this has happened to i assure you most peoples first times aren't a very good experience so even though you might have regrets dont worry its not the end of the world.

Make sure you don't meet up with him again because you might get used twice and then you'll feel like a door mat.
I liked this boy in my history class since the beginning of year 12 (i.e when we first met) and he used to comment on my photos on facebook and always ask me to go round his house etc. but i always made some sort of excuse not to meet him outside of school because, until relatively recently, i was a virgin and thought he'd expect sex so obviously didn't want to lose my virginity to him. last week, i got really drunk and thought what the hell, why not, so i text him asking him what he was doing and ended up going to his flat. this is where my story starts to get ridiculously embarrasing. because i'd drunk so much (nerves/cos it was christmas week - i really dont know) i got sick on his balcony, like i couldn't even stand up for about 2 hours. when i did manage to stagger back into the front room, i had sick down my top and he like led me to the shower (his friend was also at his flat, which makes matters worse) and gave me his dressing gown to put on after.
so anyway i came out of the shower and said i was gonna go home but he was like "no, no stay". obviously i just assumed he was only saying this to be polite cos realistically why would you want a girl who had just been sick to sleep in your bed with you (obviously that was where it was gonna be, his friend was on the sofa) but he said he wouldn't keep saying it if he didn't actually want me to stay.
so, we were lying in his bed watching a film and i was quite sober by this point but probably looked terrible. i had not expected to be in this situation when i had left my house and had not bothered to shave *down there* - CRINGE i know - so yes we had sex and i had not even shaved. shameful.
since then the only thing he has said to me is ''did you get the morning after pill'' (the condom broke) and nothing else, despite the fact he's always on facebook. i thought, don't really blame him after that whole embarrassing incident, but today he said to my sister on fbc "beautiful photo" about her dp and kept flirting with her - what the ****?! i don't know what is going on.
anyway, long post i know, but i need advice on what i should do. either a) nothing, smile awkwardly when i have to see him or b) try and redeem myself and ask him if he wants to meet again so i can redeem myself lol or is that a big no no?
HELP.

You got drunk and chose to ignore all your previous instincts which it now seems were bang on. You then made a fool out of yourself and let yourself get used, it's no surprise he no longer respects you. I know this sounds harsh but did you really expect something you stared this way to end well ?

The most important thing is that you get the morning after pill and see your GP. Make sure you aren't pregnant.

As for him hitting on your sister well I'm surprised that you are surprised by this. The part of you that told you not to bother with him in the first place was right, tell your sister what happened and hope he doesn't repeat your mistake. Being drunk isn't an excuse, you sound like you knew this wouldn't go well and decided to do it anyway, you just needed the booze to give you the confidence to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending