Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What does it say about me that i do well in languages and literature? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I took up French and Russian in GCSE and did really well on them, better than other subjects and i also did really well in english.

ive always been poor in maths, sciences and humanities.

What does thiis say about my skills and such? Ive always found myself the odd one out of loads of people who are amazing at the sciences and english,

yet im just good at languages and literature.

ReputationRep:
    It says...well, that you do well in languages and Literature. I'm not sure what answer you're looking for, exactly. :|

ReputationRep:
    That you're good at languages and literature. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    It says...well, that you do well in languages and Literature. I'm not sure what answer you're looking for, exactly. :|
    FUUUU and your fast replying. My comment doesn't look as witty as yours now. Dammit!

ReputationRep:
    It shows that you're more analytical and creative rather than one-dimensional; you generally look more vibrant on an application than someone with Mathematics, Further Maths, Physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kim1234567)
    FUUUU and your fast replying. My comment doesn't look as witty as yours now. Dammit!
    Told. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Do you want us to tell you you're special? Are you looking for some acknowledgement for being good at literature and language?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trottoir)
    I took up French and Russian in GCSE and did really well on them, better than other subjects and i also did really well in english.

ive always been poor in maths, sciences and humanities.

What does thiis say about my skills and such? Ive always found myself the odd one out of loads of people who are amazing at the sciences and english,

yet im just good at languages and literature.
    Whatever it might seem to attest in the way of cognitive ability, the existence of this thread thoroughly refutes.

ReputationRep:
    well usually with people who are good at maths and sciences, they are very logical and spatial thnikers.

i liked what mr inquisitive said, thats the sort of thing i wanted to know.

ReputationRep:
    If you like them then study them at a higher level?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really.

ReputationRep:
    It says that you're fishing for compliments.

ReputationRep:
    niccccceee

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ing stupid thread you attention whore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trottoir)
    well usually with people who are good at maths and sciences, they are very logical and spatial thnikers.

i liked what mr inquisitive said, thats the sort of thing i wanted to know.
    That's okay.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.