Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For a long time (long before I had sex) I found that if I masturbate typically once a day for 4-5 days, once in a while my penis will go extremely red and sore. It will sort of build up every day and reach a peak where the inside skin is just extremely red and well, sore, and obviously not pleasant. It also has something to do with not showering daily I think. Sometimes I won't shower for 3-4 days and other times I'll shower every 1-2 days. But sometimes the soreness will come even when I shower every 1-2 days. I've been to the doc before who said I had balanitis and gave me a cream to treat it, but they weren't clear with the info they gave me. I think the cream was to treat the balanitis at the time rather than the condition itself. And I find once the redness and soreness reaches its peak it goes away after 2-3 days by showering daily so I don't feel I need to use cream to get rid of it. Do any other guys get this by regular masturbation?? People will say cut down on the masturbation, but 1 a day is not irregular or over the top.

ReputationRep:
    It feels so much better after you chop it off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For a long time (long before I had sex) I found that if I masturbate typically once a day for 4-5 days, once in a while my penis will go extremely red and sore. It will sort of build up every day and reach a peak where the inside skin is just extremely red and well, sore, and obviously not pleasant. It also has something to do with not showering daily I think. Sometimes I won't shower for 3-4 days and other times I'll shower every 1-2 days. But sometimes the soreness will come even when I shower every 1-2 days. I've been to the doc before who said I had balanitis and gave me a cream to treat it, but they weren't clear with the info they gave me. I think the cream was to treat the balanitis at the time rather than the condition itself. And I find once the redness and soreness reaches its peak it goes away after 2-3 days by showering daily so I don't feel I need to use cream to get rid of it. Do any other guys get this by regular masturbation?? People will say cut down on the masturbation, but 1 a day is not irregular or over the top.
    Wow......mate 4-5 times a day? You sure have loads of time with your hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iorek)
    Wow......mate 4-5 times a day? You sure have loads of time with your hands.
    I think he said once a day for 4-5 days.

ReputationRep:
    Here's a suggestion, why don't you stop masturbating altogether you sick *******?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerimon18)
    Here's a suggestion, why don't you stop masturbating altogether you sick *******?

:thumbsup::thumbsup: there you have it,'stop masturbating', its disgusting!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelstie16)
    :thumbsup::thumbsup: there you have it,'stop masturbating', its disgusting!!!!
    If the % of masturbators go down.

Then the % of rape victims go up.

ReputationRep:
    the cause of your balanitis is most definitely poor hygiene. you really really need to shower at least once a day, it's nothing to do with the masturbation.

ReputationRep:
    It means you're not masturcating enough

Not a single genuine reply yet and people trying to be funny. Seems to be what TSR is about these days.

TSR is going downhill.

ReputationRep:
    If the doctor can't help you then what makes you think anyone on here can?
    And you should probably shower more often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    If the % of masturbators go down.

Then the % of rape victims go up.
    no they won't!!men will get into more relationships and produce good results...anyways i am totally against raping,its violation against the rights of women..

ReputationRep:
    no they won't!!men will get into more relationships and produce good results...anyways i am totally against raping,its violation against the rights of women..
    And... if you know anybody who is NOT against rape, I'd seriously show concern towards that person and avoid them like the plague. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If the percentage of masturbation goes down.
    The percentage of depression and stress goes up in men.

My opinion, keep masturbating.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.