Cleggmania; will we see it again? Watch

irrasya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Will Cleggmania be experienced at the next general election? I'd imagine not, but that's more to do with the level of ingratitude from the British people than anything inherently wrong with him.

What are your opinions on Cleggmania?
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No chance after what has happened. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't Lib-Dem leader in a few years aswell.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Worse than Spice Girls-mania.
hamijack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by irrasya)
Will Cleggmania be experienced at the next general election? I'd imagine not, but that's more to do with the level of ingratitude from the British people than anything inherently wrong with him.

What are your opinions on Cleggmania?
First off; you have an impressive amount of warning points considering your post count.

Second, Clegg is done for in the Lib Dem's, Cable is done in politics altogether come the next general election. He has been seen to have betrayed the students who are one of the key Lib Dem demographics and older liberals from the thatcher days will see him as selling out to the conservatives for absolutely nothing in return.

So no, Cleggmania will not return and they will be chewed up and spat out by the electorate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads