The Student Room Group

Bring back the death penalty!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mlewis
Oooo the voice of reason. You are an ********. I go oxford... I have 2stand my ground against the people who have written ur textbooks. What has never occured to you, mi idiota, is that being able to simply slum it is in itself a skill rather than speaking in such high register and taking everything so seriously.

I doubt you go to Oxford. If you do, I feel sorry for Oxford.

Someone who doesn't know how a Jury works. (Read my edit)

Also, do you stand your ground shouting obscenities at people?

I have no idea what the last two lines of your post even mean.
Reply 141
Original post by draikzer
I doubt you go to Oxford. If you do, I feel sorry for Oxford.

Someone who doesn't know how a Jury works. (Read my edit)

Also, do you stand your ground shouting obscenities at people?

I have no idea what the last two lines of your post even mean.

Omfg... go read a book you mong
Original post by TomInce6666
He still.. carried a gun, intending to mug someone, with the possibility of it being a violent mugging, actually used his gun, fully with the knowledge he could kill somebody...

i think its a crime in the law if anyone carrying a gun who murders someone gets away with manslaughter.

Like I said. It'd be dependant on the situation of the case.

Gun, intending to rob someone with the gun = Robbery.

If the intention was PURELY to steal the items then you cannot say he had the direct/oblique intent to kill or cause GBH. = therefore unlawful act manslaughter

If he foresaw a death/serious injury as a virtual/absolute certainty it would constitute murder.
Original post by Mlewis
Omfg... go read a book you mong

What book do you recommend?

How to make yourself look stupid on a student fourm? I think you wrote that one.
Reply 144
Original post by draikzer
What book do you recommend?

How to make yourself look stupid on a student fourm? I think you wrote that one.

Methinks 'ABC' from early learning centre. Just go ask you 'mummy' she'll know.
Original post by Travis1
I'm generally outraged and disgusted with the British justice system and how they treat criminals in this day and age. You get people like Ian Huntley who go out and kill two girls who were enthusiastic young girls enjoying life. What is society coming to these days? If someone does such a crime they should be sentenced to death or in my opinion literally spend the rest of their life in prison without the possible chance of parole. I also think that the death penalty would prevent some people committing their crimes, not a lot, but some. I wish we had the same justice system as Texas, if you kill someone there whilst stealing their possessions you instantly get charged with capital murder and therefore sentenced to death. Anyone agree? If so share your views.
I hope your are wrongly convicted and sentence to death row.

Quick Reply

Latest