The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by voodoomagic
Get Sian Massey out there..

:yy:
Reply 2561
Lots of other small decision went against Arsenal, such as yellow cards which were blatant!!!
Reply 2562
the ****ness of the ****ing linesman and referee is ****ing appalling i am ****ing RAGING. man u will win the league because of refereeing decisions. penalty against blackpool? penalty against west brom? piece of ****ing ****
I haven't complained about a referee once this year, but Mason has been ****ing shocking. It's not just the ridiculous goal that only stands because him and the linesman clearly don't understand the rules, it's the constant one sided decisions; how does Wilshere get booked yet Fellaini et al don't even concede a free kick? It's not that Everton are playing dirtily, it's just the ref has no ****ing idea what's going on. ****.
The referee is going to give man u an 8 point gap at the top, absolute joke.
Reply 2565
Is Song injured?
Reply 2566
Original post by Panthalic
I haven't complained about a referee once this year, but Mason has been ****ing shocking. It's not just the ridiculous goal that only stands because him and the linesman clearly don't understand the rules, it's the constant one sided decisions; how does Wilshere get booked yet Fellaini et al don't even concede a free kick? It's not that Everton are playing dirtily, it's just the ref has no ****ing idea what's going on. ****.

This

Original post by shutup
the ****ness of the ****ing linesman and referee is ****ing appalling i am ****ing RAGING. man u will win the league because of refereeing decisions. penalty against blackpool? penalty against west brom? piece of ****ing ****

This

So yet again Man Utd can increase their gap from Arsenal if this disgusting referee keeps making his own rules up!....
I can already imagine how the media might react to this game if it finishes 0-1:
-'Yet another poor performance form Arsenal, who doesn't know how to win their home games'
-'The champions have luck and therefore Arsenal will once again fall short of the EPL title this year and make it another 2 horse race of Chelsea-ManU'
-'Yet another accusation from Arsene Wenger to the English referees, why don't he understand that it's his team which fall short in games'
- 'Etc, etc,etc,'

Pathetic :facepalm: :angry:
Song injured :sigh:
Original post by Beneb
Is Song injured?

Was limping after a collision with Chesney near the end of the half. Diaby has replaced him. Commentary says a thigh injury.
Reply 2569
I'm really hoping your players have the same attitude as you lot...
Original post by Louis.
I'm really hoping your players have the same attitude as you lot...

Do you think it was a fair goal?
Reply 2571
Original post by Pete_Lawton
Do you think it was a fair goal?

Didn't see it, watching our game. Had no relevance to my post anyway.
Football isn't a fair game. Life isn't fair. Get over it, m8s.
Reply 2573
Original post by Mastermind`

Original post by Mastermind`
Football isn't a fair game. Life isn't fair. Get over it, m8s.

Easy for you to say, innit :h:
Original post by R-KAM
Easy for you to say, innit :h:

Zigic last-minute hand-ball AND offside at St Andrews, tbh. :nopity:
No point bringing up ManU the ref got the decision wrong. Sometimes they do go our way.
Reply 2576
Original post by Skaiyote
No point bringing up ManU the ref got the decision wrong. Sometimes they do go our way.

Wow, that's actually sensible :eek3:

I don't think you'll fit in with this society, sorry :nope:
Not sure why people bring up the referee time and time again.

Man U have just as many bad decisions go against them. Hell, I think Arsenal have had 50% more penalties than Utd this season.

Just gives Wenger an excuse why the team lost to Everton (if they were to lose/disappointing result).

After all, if you want to win games you still have to score don't you?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Louis.
Wow, that's actually sensible :eek3:

I don't think you'll fit in with this society, sorry :nope:

:arsenal:

Spoiler

:awesome:
Saha must be the only player with worse hair than Song.

Latest