The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ano1
Imagine if we go out and spurs go through.

ahh man while writing this zlatan scores but no goal :frown:

It actually looks set to happen :frown:
Wikipedia;

GATTUSO IS A LEGEND - TOTTENHAM I HOPE YOUR PLANE CRASHES AND BURNS

:rofl2:
"Full name I FAIL"

"Gattuso is a cry-baby nonce and in has a beard widely regarded as one of the most ridiculous in Europe. Apart from that of his wife."

"Biggest cock as voted on http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/"
Gattuso needs to be hospitalised...seriously.
Original post by marcusmerehay
Did you see Flamini's challenge on Corluka? :mmm:

You can take the player out of Arsenal, but can't take the Arsenal out of the player.

Milan should be ashamed, beaten by some two bit upstarts.

David Pleat comparing Spurs to Barca :facepalm:
Reply 3685
Original post by Isometrix
Gattuso needs to be hospitalised...seriously.

He may be nuts, but I like it :cool:
Reply 3686
Original post by voodoomagic
You can take the player out of Arsenal, but can't take the Arsenal out of the player.

Milan should be ashamed, beaten by some two bit upstarts.

David Pleat comparing Spurs to Barca :facepalm:

Really! :shock:, If that is true then I pity for him seriously :facepalm:

Original post by Ano1

ahh man while writing this zlatan scores but no goal :frown:

Will that show tottenham are better in europe than Arsenal?, No.
All that will show is that Tottenham beat Ac Milan over 2 legs and Barca beat Arsenal over 2 legs.

Nothing else.
Yeah but try telling their fans that who will undoubtedly believe they are suddenly a European powerhouse, only for them to get disposed of when they meet a competent side and then not even qualify for next seasons Champions League :h:
Let us not concern ourselves with our tiny neighbours and their escapades.

Goal.com: Things were looking really good for you at Arsenal before the injury. Do you feel any bitterness or anger towards Martin Taylor of Birmingham?

Eduardo: There is no anger, but I don’t want to talk about my injury. I lost a year and a half but I am here now playing and I am happy.

Goal.com: You got a fantastic reception when you returned to face Arsenal in October, how did that make you feel?

Eduardo: It was one of the best moments of my life. So very special. Returning not long after I left was difficult, but I was very happy to be back at the Emirates. I will remember it for the rest of my life.

Goal.com: What was it like scoring a goal against your former club? You didn’t celebrate; do you think the kind of respect you showed to Arsenal and the fans is important in football?

Eduardo: Of course, I spent three years at Arsenal and had some great moments. They helped me so much, especially during my injury. The fans and club really helped me. Scoring goals is my job, it’s what I have to do. It was a special moment for me, and returning showed me just how much I was appreciated by Arsenal and the fans there. It was an amazing feeling.

Goal.com: Do you still watch Arsenal and can they win something this year?

Eduardo: Sometimes I still watch, but when I can’t I watch for the results. They are doing very well at the moment, are still in all competitions and have been waiting for many years to lift a trophy; this year they have a great chance to win something.

Goal.com: Do you have a memory that stands out for you in your career at Arsenal?

Eduardo: Every game I played at Arsenal was great. To be able to train everyday with [Arsene] Wenger was special and I improved and learned so much from him. My return after the broken leg against Cardiff will always be in my heart.

Eduardo :sad: :heart:
(edited 13 years ago)
Thanks for that, I2d
Reply 3691
Good luck tomorrow night,you will need it.
I was reading that this morning... miss Eduardo :frown:
Original post by Ano1

Fixed, it winds me up the obsession some Arsenal fans have with Spurs. If Arsenal lose i'm ****ed off, it's largely irrelevant what any other club do
Truesay, Economist. I find the obsession Arsenal fans have with Spurs very, very strange. Obvs, I understand you're rivals but still, does seem Arsenal fans focus more on Spurs than even themselves at times.
(edited 13 years ago)
Szczesny's CL debut. First united in the prem and now Barca :awesome:
Can't wait for the match :biggrin:
Original post by Mastermind`
Truesay, Economist. I find the obsession Arsenal fans have with Spurs very, very strange. Obvs, I understand you're rivals but still, does seem Arsenal fans focus more on Spurs than even themselves at times.

Isn't it the other way around :hmmm:. It wasn't too long ago that the sole focus of Spurs fans' throughout a season was to beat Arsenal.
(edited 13 years ago)
Agreed, some people are actually more obsessed with Spurs than our side. Hardly pay them any thought, why should the master concern himself with the achievements of his servants?
Reply 3698
JK.
OP
Looking through some stats, I just noticed that we've not lost to foreign opposition at home in the competition since Inter beat us back in '03 - before we went and spanked them 5-1 away. Very impressive, tbh. Also, Barca have drawn 9 out of their last 12 away games in the competition, winning just 2 and losing of course to Inter, last year.

I reckon a draw is likely but we can grab the win tomorrow. Much more concerned about the 2nd leg.
I think it's pretty much destined for Arsenal to meet Spurs at some point.

Latest